http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CYHKPS

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

gas mask
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't forget about the useful special offer with this gas mask:

"Save $0.25 on Door Hinge Decoration when you purchase 1 or more"

The carry bag would make a nice accessory to certain outfits
Evidently only the best dressed gassed folks are wearing it now days...goes good with evening wear.

Please keep in mind that these are sold for costume/prop use only. They're never to be used as a gas mask or protective device. Some of the filters from the 80s are actually toxic. And these aren't rated for NBC use at all. Bottom line, it's a toy. They're surplus for a reason.

I bought one of these years ago and is part of my prepping kit. Mine is trully airtight, the latex and seal are great. It is true that the original carbon filters that came with this mask are useless and obsolete but I replaced them with fresh MSA CBRN filters for NATO Masks 10046570, it has the same 40mm thread as these. The price has been the same at Amazon for years.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014