• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

office depot
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Question: Eligible spending for the ink recycling does not count Merchandise cards. Are these considered Merchandise cards?

why is this getting red? i know Office Depot sucks with its 10% off coupons (valid only on paper) crap, but other than that.

69ragtop said:   Question: Eligible spending for the ink recycling does not count Merchandise cards. Are these considered Merchandise cards?
If the site both buys and sells gift cards, the answer to whether the cards are merchandise cards or gift cards is it depends.

giftcardrescue.com has the shortest guarantee period of 60 days, if you compare with other gift card sites. giftcards.com and cardpool.com have 100-day guarantee. PlasticJungle guarantees with no specified period.
I recently found a Michaels gift card I bought from giftcardrescue.com was invalid. But, I found it beyond 60 days after purchase. I contacted them, but they simply refused to do anything. So, I would recommend spending within 60 days if you buy a card from them.

69ragtop said:   Question: Eligible spending for the ink recycling does not count Merchandise cards. Are these considered Merchandise cards?

Since OD rewards certificates and OD gift cards look the same (16 digit account number and 4 digit pin) there really isn't a way you can tell, I think. While OD people will tell you that gift cards are merchandise cards, they definitely are not, and earn rewards / qualifying spend.

Ive bought lots from giftcard rescue, never had a problem with them.

They have great prices on most things.

what gift card did you buy, if I may ask

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014