• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

bada boom
Disclaimer

bada beem
Disclaimer
Recline in comfort and style with the Shiatsu Recliner. Push back to put chair in 3 reclining positions. The Shiatsu feature feels like fingers giving a deep lumbar massage. Programmed
vibration massage in back and seat. Microfiber Fabric. Spot Clean with damp cloth only. 34 in. W x 33.5 in. D x 38.5 in. H. Imported

Was $329.99

Click

Free store pickup.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Rec-klin
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i bought the ugly brown color during last deal - i can't remember how much. It's pretty good except the shiatsu doesn't go up and down obviously given the low price. Assembly is easy and the box will fit into a Mazda5 but Not in 2nd gen. Scion xB - just a heads up

Wow! I never thought about replacing my car seats with this chair. Great idea!

I bought 3 of these for the same price about a year back for the bonus room. Build quality is not very good and the chairs are very light weight. The chairs have two positions and actually cannot stay in the fully reclined position. If you are taller than 5' 7", you are too big for this chair. The massage features are a little gimmicky and they actually affect comfort if they are stopped in the wrong position. Also the controls on the side have a sticker that peels off over time. I would say I got a bad chair, but it's the same on all 3. Save your money - or if you must buy them, stop by my house and I'll cut you a great deal .

Crap: This item is currently unavailable for store pickup.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014