• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Medela Pump In Style Advanced On-The-Go Tote! Breastpump $158.39

Medela Pump In Style Advanced On-The-Go Tote! Breastpump
Retail amount $269.99

http://www.diapers.com/p/medela-pump-in-style-advanced-on-the-go...

http://www.diapers.com/p/medela-pump-in-style-advanced-backpack-...

Promotion
BABY7B (20% off for new customers only, If already have one, just make another account)
BABY7GAN (20% off)
OHBABY10 (additional 10% off for new customers)
applied ($111.60 off!!)
Comes with free shipping right now.
QTY 1
TOTAL $158.39

djhanzo op sd

Diapers.com
See Diapers.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Medela Pump
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
HRSA guidelines: "Comprehensive lactation support and counseling, by a trained provider during pregnancy and/or in the postpartum period, and costs for renting breastfeeding equipment"
By state: addt'l data based on your specific state
Medela has some info on checking if insurance will cover the cost.
Cigna's policy
Staff Summary
  • Diapers.com Coupons:
    3DAYSONLY
    15% off any order (expires 10/1/14 2:59am)
    Restrictions apply.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great〜got it〜Thank you!

sweet!

the word breast should be good for 1000k views around here lol!

Check with your health-insurance company ... under new healthcare laws, a lot of them are covering all or 80% of the cost.

This is a really fantastic deal. I used the backpack version for a year when I had my son.

Tote bag version must be back in stock, because I just got one. Thanks OP! Little one is due in September, so this was a necessary purchase. Saving over $100 on it is great!

It will no longer take BABY7B. I had them all in my cart, and trying to pay, then it came back with an error saying that code cannot be combined with any other offer.

I got the same error: *The promotion code OHBABY10 cannot be combined with other offers.
i tried to enter them in different order.. it only takes one code

If you have Aetna insurance, you can get a Medela Pump in Style Advance or others for free as part of Women's Preventative Care Coverage. See here. I'm sure other insurance carriers have similar coverage (under the Affordable Care Act), so check with them to see if you qualify instead of paying so much money out of pocket.

PsychoFan said:   If you have Aetna insurance, you can get a Medela Pump in Style Advance or others for free as part of Women's Preventative Care Coverage. See here. I'm sure other insurance carriers have similar coverage (under the Affordable Care Act), so check with them to see if you qualify instead of paying so much money out of pocket.

Make sure your not on a grandfathered plan like we are, they still don't even cover BC pills and i work for the government.

It won't let me enter more than one promotion code for the breast pump. Any ideas on how to get pass this

It won't let me enter more than one promotion code for the breast pump. Any ideas on how to get pass this

How do I add all the pro at once?

Personal For Sale. (moderators, if it is against the code of conduct, please remove the post)

We got this a few years back (insurance covered 100%).
Also got another one as a gift which we couldn't "return"

so, now I have a brand new in box, waiting for a buyer.

If someone in central NJ wants, we can do an in-person transaction for $125

http://cnj.craigslist.org/bab/3515556379.html

Anyone have advice on this? We have a newborn and BCBS of IL coverage. Are electric or manual pumps covered? Do you have to find a company that bills insurance directly or can you send in a claim?

Thanks!

amiturv said:   Check with your health-insurance company ... under new healthcare laws, a lot of them are covering all or 80% of the cost.

chedv said:   Anyone have advice on this? We have a newborn and BCBS of IL coverage. Are electric or manual pumps covered? Do you have to find a company that bills insurance directly or can you send in a claim?

Get the codes for the pumps and make sure your insurance company will cover those. The only one I know is E0603 for a double electric pump. Then you have to find a DME supplier that has them in stock and will directly bill your insurance. You can ask your insurance company for suppliers but be sure to ask for a lot of different ones. With the change in healthcare law there is a shortage of pumps.

St. Louis Medical Supply in Fenton, MO was the only DME for Anthem BCBS I could find within 50 miles of St. Louis that had breast pumps. Mine was covered in full. They tried to give me the dual electric Medela but I insisted I wanted the dual electric advance as my insurance doesn't specify a certain pump. They called Medela (IL) about the insurance and that insurane was covering $180 and Medela gave the DME a bigger rebate so I could have the advance one with auto speed and dual breast pump (same as the one listed in this deal.) I hope this helps anyone in my area as it took me a very long time to find a DME that had pumps and didn't say that I could only have a manual pump. The diagnosis code used was Breast Feeding/Lactating, a new code just released. Also, while at the DME they told me I owed a copay but I insisted with the preventative care papers in hand that I did not have one. After 30 minutes on the phone with BCBS, they finally agreed that was true and I paid tax and left with my breast pump in hand.

Anthem BCBS told me I had to find a DME (durable medical equipment supplier) in the BCBS network or call Edgepark medical supply 800-307-5930 (Edgepark requires it to be 30 days within your due date).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.