• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New 75 minute special from Jim Gaffigan
$1 from every $5 will be donated to The Bob Woodruff Foundation, helping veterans and their families.
Download and stream 3 times after payment

Does it matter where I live?
No. OK, wait, perhaps. PayPal and Amazon do business across most of the world, but in some places like North Korea you may find it difficult to buy. If you're unable to buy, please do let us know.

What format is the download in?
The downloadable video files are H.264 encoded in an MP4 container. We offer an HD download at 1280x720 pixels, and an SD edition at 640x360 pixels. They are playable in any H.264 compatible player.

Check the teaser out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6YDTfEhC...

Member Summary

jim gaffigan
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This special has been on Netflix streaming for a while.

It is a very funny show. Love Gaffigan!

I like him in small doses - I prefer Louis C.K. whom the OP has also posted his downloadable special.

The problem is that these have been out for a while and always $5 - so I'm not sure why they are being posted in Hot Deals.

BenH said:   I like him in small doses - I prefer Louis C.K. whom the OP has also posted his downloadable special.

The problem is that these have been out for a while and always $5 - so I'm not sure why they are being posted in Hot Deals.

I did not see any posts about these specials yet, so I posted them hoping to help the stand-up community and promote this kind of business model. I know that these are quite old already too but $5 for an awesome special is awesome for me. Well if it's something that shouldn't belong here then I'll remove the post (or move it somewhere? help guys?)

1) Have been out for a while
2) Have been this same price forever
3) Aren't really an amazing deal for the value.

Regarding point #3 - This isn't to say that these specials aren't good specials. And $5 is certainly cheaper than buying a ticket to a live concert (good luck trying to get Louis C.K. tix!). But this is no different than renting a movie for $1 at Redbox. Or, signing up for a free Netflix trial to watch both of these.

I appreciate you wanting to contribute. And I also like this business model that these comedians do - But are these really Hot Deals?

I think there might best be posted in Off-Topic - or maybe on a forum (outside Fatwallet) that discusses entertainment.

But - maybe I'm in the minority with my feelings :/

75 minute special. Unfortunately, 65 minutes of it is simply Jim Gaffigan saying "Hot Pockets" over and over.

LOL - yeah especially cause he has to draw it out...."Hooooooooooot Poooooooockets."

Becomes a bit uncomfortable after the first 18 times.

My Boys is still a good show...but again Louis C.K. is da man.

TimInHollywood said:   75 minute special. Unfortunately, 65 minutes of it is simply Jim Gaffigan saying "Hot Pockets" over and over.

Louis C.K. man crushes make me uncomfortable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.