• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Factory Original, Factory NEW, Made In Italy!
No Tax, No Shipping.

Link

Member Summary

Botach tactical buyer beware...

I ordered Magazines from Botach last week, i had all of them within a 4 days of placing my order and they did not jack up their prices at all. I e-mailed them a question and they responded promptly. All of this last week, it was my first and only interaction with them.

would have loved to buy a couple last week. too late for NY.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have to agree. I ordered a 15 round magazine about a week ago (thought it might be my last chance) and got it in the mail about five days later. I have no complaints.

Bowen said:   I ordered Magazines from Botach last week, i had all of them within a 4 days of placing my order and they did not jack up their prices at all. I e-mailed them a question and they responded promptly. All of this last week, it was my first and only interaction with them.

I bought 2 yesterday, best price I have ever seen for the 17 round factory P Berretta magazine!

Thanks. Got 4. I got a 92F and a 92A1

Ordered Glock 19 Mags last week and was sent an email, back ordered for up to 3 months, son was told it could be up to 3-5 months for his Glock 21's.. so get them while they are in stock..

Was about to order and than found this link (so in just for 1 )

Sold out.....

Guys dont buy from botach, save the deals for me

Got my 2 mags this afternoon.. Brand New Beretta Factory17rd Magazines just as promised! I just tried to go back to Botach to buy two more of the soon to banned mags, but now out of stock

Was a good deal while lasted.
Unfortunately, nowadays it's hard to fill these mags as ammo is nowhere to be found.

gkl said:   Was a good deal while lasted.
Unfortunately, nowadays it's hard to fill these mags as ammo is nowhere to be found.

Yeah, not a good time to buy. Nearly impossible to find the weapon. Then you get to search high and low for mags. Then try finding anything to test the previous two items out. Maybe in 3 months you'd be ready for a trip to the range.

Got mine. Perfect magazine. I like it more than those that came along with the gun.

Got my 3 yesterday...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014