• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's FAR again at Newegg

AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs
$20 - $20 MIR (exp 1/24/13)

These items have been added to the main newegg FAR thread, so please check there for other items that are FAR

Thank you for reading this post.

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

AVG PC TuneUp - 3 PCs
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sure your PCs will need a tune up after running AVG soft. I finally rid mine of the AVG wares. Now they're running great.

Never understand people that red things based on a bad personal experience. So because it did not work the way you wanted it to, does that make it not FAR and not a hot deal for those who want to use it? (Not saying the poster gave red, but do not see any reason why someone would red this deal).

AVG works great for me, much better then all others

pjws3 said:   Never understand people that red things based on a bad personal experience. So because it did not work the way you wanted it to, does that make it not FAR and not a hot deal for those who want to use it? (Not saying the poster gave red, but do not see any reason why someone would red this deal).

It's easy to check who gave red by clicking on the bar. It's still a deal after all and not much lost for anybody to try. I was surprised to get quite some red for a FAR deal only because some people didn't get their rebates paid or the item was build cheaply. (What they expect if it's free?)

and with FB CashBack you might even make money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014