• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

Samsung 60" Class 1080p LED HDTV UN60EH6050F

$800 manufacturer’s discount** is valid 1/13/13 through 2/2/13. While supplies last.
Online Price$1,849.99
Less-$800.00
Your Price$1,049.99
Shipping & Handling $0.00

Member Summary

Samsung 60" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV UN60EH6050F
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
2 HDMI Inputs
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have this tv. It doesn't have audio pass through with receiver. Very basic. I'd say get something else not worth it!

fry's had it for $899 earlier today with free ship then changed it to instore only.Link

From what I've been seeing, Im guess we'll be seeing a lot more deals on these TVs as OLED/Ultra def TVs make their way in.

While this TV is not a "Smart TV" and has only basic features, what it does offer is Direct Lit (limited Full Array) LED backlighting which provides for a more uniform screen than most edge lit LED/LCD TVs. Also, the "Smart TV" features are often best left to a an outboard device such as a Blu-ray player, Roku, etc. Then, after a year or two when they no longer offer updates for aps on the TV, you can always buy a cheaper replacement box that offers the latest aps and WiFi network improvements.

Over on AVS Forum, owners of the Samsung EH6000 series of TVs are mostly very satsified with this TV performance.

It may be slightly off topic. However, I wanted to be a conscious consumer and decided not to buy products made by unethical companies. If you are interested in, Washington Post had a piece, In South Korea, the Republic of Samsung: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-12-09/world/35721716_1_s...

Not anymore. Listed at reg price of $2,099.00 now (in response to frys.com link)

cosifan said:   It may be slightly off topic. However, I wanted to be a conscious consumer and decided not to buy products made by unethical companies. If you are interested in, Washington Post had a piece, In South Korea, the Republic of Samsung: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-12-09/world/35721716_1_s...

Most, but not all, companies are.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.