• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Chicago Multifunction Power Tool Single Speed Oscillating 1.6 amp only $15.99
Multifunction Power Tool Oscillating

Super Hot

Harbor Freight Tools is carrying this Multifunction Power Tool Oscillating for $19.99
Apply 20% off new customer coupon code "51637713" on it (Expires 04/28/2013)
Shipping starts around $6.99
Final Price: $19.99 - 20% = $15.99 + Shipping Charges

Compare: Amazon.com ($34.94) | eBay.com ($59.99)

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Multifunction Power Tool
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For the price, this tool is hard to beat.

I've been using mine for a while. Just realize that you'll typically spend more on attachments than the tool itself.

As a general note about Harbor Freight's power tools - they break at a much higher rate than name brand tools. But, in my experience, the brushes for the motor are typically the first to break, and HF often includes spares in the box. I don't remember how hard this tool was to replace the brush, but you should be able to figure it out if you're halfway handy with tools

Reviews are pretty rough on this one...many failures after short usage. I think I will look to a better name brand, but thanks for sharing.

what's the deal with this tool? i bought mine for 30ish and it had 3 attachments. i dont see any other of their power tools dropping in price like this? or is this special like a printer, cheap unit, expensive ink?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014