rated:
4-piece Babydoll Set with Handcuffs $11.99 FS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B21K4PW

Member Summary

babydoll
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well, I'll ask this again...has anyone actually bought stuff from Vivilli?

The last budget Chinese lingerie I bought was made from fabric that was about midway between silk and burlap on the comfort scale.

For $12 I may take a chance on this.

Wife bought something last year; quality was just okay, but sizes are SMALL; good news is that they quickly refunded the purchase, paid for return shipping to a US address - somewhere in Texas I believe.

shank said:   quality was just okay

Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of :-/

As I mentioned in another Vivilli deal post: the fabric quality is definitely more for me than the SO. Some of the panties she got from VS's have mesh backs. They're soft enough for her...but not soft enough for me to "really" want to be running my hands over. Which, of course, defeats half of the point of lingerie for me. I want something that's going to make my eyes AND hands happy

The comment on the Amazon-review is hilarious

Heh. You mean the brand new one asking for photo's? That wasn't even there when I first checked out the product. I'm guessing it's someone from FW!

Who cares about comfort? This isn't intended for wearing all day.

RedCelicaGT said:   Who cares about comfort? This isn't intended for wearing all day.

Says who ?

kdn102 said:   Heh. You mean the brand new one asking for photo's?

Customer self-photo for this item... http://www.amazon.com/Dreamgirl-Girls-Capri-Garter-Dress/dp/B004...

RedCelicaGT said:   Who cares about comfort? This isn't intended for wearing all day.

Some of us men actually take the time to warm up our girls before ripping off their clothes. Call me old fashioned. In any event, my hands will be the ones all over this thing...and I'd rather not feel like I'm rubbing a burlap sack.

kdn102 said:   shank said:   quality was just okay

Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of :-/

As I mentioned in another Vivilli deal post: the fabric quality is definitely more for me than the SO. Some of the panties she got from VS's have mesh backs. They're soft enough for her...but not soft enough for me to "really" want to be running my hands over. Which, of course, defeats half of the point of lingerie for me. I want something that's going to make my eyes AND hands happy

you can always rip it off her with passion. after alll you are getting a $12 set with handcuffs

i guess if you wanted a male version of this you could just use the bottoms. not that there is anything wrong with that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014