• Text Only
Got it. Thanks OP.

kami333 said:   BlurryEyed said:   3) This is for ONE computer, so don't try and load it up on all your systems.

Not true.

On how many computers can I install the software?
2 computers, either 2 PCs or 2 Macs, specific to the software that was purchased.

link

I stand corrected! haha

nogo
Disclaimer
Submitted under my work email (we have the program) and it's "under review."

?

Just got it and passed the word around the office.
Add @costco.com to the list

Thanks. Worked great for cisco.com

wibblee said:   If you have an existing hotmail account, try it along with program code 05383F4FAC. Saw this on redflagdeals, which is a Canadian site. It worked at the Canadian Microsoft site, anyone want to confirm on the U.S. site? Credit to Lukamo over at redflagdeals.com.

I used this and received the email, but when I get to the page to add to cart. Nothing. I tried signing up from canada and USA. May need to try canadian proxy.

corpse101 said:   ****WARNING**** Do not waste your money if you do not have or plan to get Windows 7/8!

This should be added to quick summary or something.

dreadpiratemark said:   Thanks OP, got order place & for backup DVD. Great deal. Oddly, though, the download link throws an error at me saying "the procedure entry point k32getprocessimagefilenameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll." [OK] I can't say that my Office 2013 experience is off to a great start. Anyone else get a similar problem?

I also got the error. Message from MS says that Office 2013 REQUIRES Windows 7/8

This is a no go for those on XP or Vista!

Even if you get the ISO from somewhere else you will be denied

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/why-cant-i-install-office...

****WARNING**** Do not waste your money if you do not have or plan to get Windows 7/8!

Ah, well, that explains it. Thanks for posting this info. OP still pointed out a great deal even if I end up leaving the disc sitting around until I get a new PC. As to chripuck's question "why someone would still be running Vista" - and I fully know I'm in the minority in this - I've never had troubles with Vista and MS hasn't given me a compelling reason to spend the $$$ to upgrade. So I've spent my $$$ upgrading various components. A 4 year old PC with a good graphics card, SSD and tons of RAM is surprisingly fast, even in BlackOPS2, Sleeping Dogs, and other games...

corpse101 said:   ****WARNING**** Do not waste your money if you do not have or plan to get Windows 7/8!

This should be added to quick summary or something.

dreadpiratemark said:   Thanks OP, got order place & for backup DVD. Great deal. Oddly, though, the download link throws an error at me saying "the procedure entry point k32getprocessimagefilenameW could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll." [OK] I can't say that my Office 2013 experience is off to a great start. Anyone else get a similar problem?

I also got the error. Message from MS says that Office 2013 REQUIRES Windows 7/8

This is a no go for those on XP or Vista!

Even if you get the ISO from somewhere else you will be denied

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/why-cant-i-install-office...

****WARNING**** Do not waste your money if you do not have or plan to get Windows 7/8!

Platform: Windows 7 / 8

and in the Learn More button.
System Requirements
Operating System
Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows 2008R2 with .Net 3.5 or greater

oh right.. hardly anyone reads that anymore.

getting this now to install. I only have 2003-2010 at work, gonna need 2013 so I can get familiar with it. Currently on 2010 for my home PC, which i just installed 2 wks ago.. oh well.

I got this as well, but judging from the small exe name, is this the 32-bit that they link to in our confirmation email?

f1ipm0dsqd said:   

System Requirements
Operating System

getting this now to install. I only have 2003-2010 at work, gonna need 2013 so I can get familiar with it. Currently on 2010 for my home PC, which i just installed 2 wks ago.. oh well.

Speaking of "oh right..hardly any reads that anymore" - and you're absolutely right that I missed that - did YOU read the OP and the link where it discusses getting a free upgrade from Office 2010? If you just installed it two weeks ago, odds are you're well within the October 19, 2012 purchase date listed in the linked article. So you don't even need this HUP deal since you can get it for free.

dreadpiratemark said:   f1ipm0dsqd said:   

System Requirements
Operating System

Speaking of "oh right..hardly any reads that anymore" - and you're absolutely right that I missed that - did YOU read the OP and the link where it discusses getting a free upgrade from Office 2010? If you just installed it two weeks ago, odds are you're well within the October 19, 2012 purchase date listed in the linked article. So you don't even need this HUP deal since you can get it for free.

I built a new PC, and i just reused the 2010 version i got from HUP back in 2010. and no I didn't read it.

edit:
so yeah already installed 2013, seems to work side by side with 2010. It didnt even remove/upgrade Outlook, like 2010 would from 2003 or 2007.

edit2:
Outlook 2010 and 2013 can be both set up on the same machine. Just cannot run at the same time.
Win!!!.. just did it for shizt n giggles.

Works for @cchmc.org (Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center)

I hope it works w/ Dragon.....

Bummer, I'm experiencing the same - let us know what you find out.

vasnovas said:   wibblee said:   If you have an existing hotmail account, try it along with program code 05383F4FAC. Saw this on redflagdeals, which is a Canadian site. It worked at the Canadian Microsoft site, anyone want to confirm on the U.S. site? Credit to Lukamo over at redflagdeals.com.

I used this and received the email, but when I get to the page to add to cart. Nothing. I tried signing up from canada and USA. May need to try canadian proxy.

does any body knows whether they will have office 2013 Ultimate version also?

mrmartin86 said:   I got this as well, but judging from the small exe name, is this the 32-bit that they link to in our confirmation email?
See FAQ:
Is there a 64-bit offering of Office 2013 through HUP?
Yes. A 64-bit version is available through the Download Options link on the Thank you page and the Order History. If you purchased a Back-up DVD it contains the 32-bit and 64-bit version of the software

Should I install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office?
The 32-bit version of Office is installed by default. Even if your computer is running a 64-bit version of Windows, we recommend that you install the 32-bit version of Office because it is more compatible with the applications and add-ins that work with Office.
If you do want to install the 64-bit version of Office, you can do so by accessing your Order History. Click on the Download Options link and select the 64-bit option.
It is not possible to install both the 64-bit version and 32-bit versions of Office on the same computer.

vrundmc said:   cyfan said:   rostix said:   What do I put in the "Your work email" field? My school .edu address didn't work for me.

Hmmm...maybe you should put your work email address. I'm not sure, because it is only asking for your work email address, so it may mean something completely different. Microsoft likes to be tricky that way.

I get the email that I qualify. When I add office to my cart, it doesn't add. Both Chrome and IE were tested.

Same here. When I click Add to Cart I go to a screen that says
Your Shopping Cart
To put something in your basket, you must first browse or search for an item. Then, when an item interests you, click the Add To Cart button. Use our search engines to find a particular item, or browse our categories to find exactly what you are looking for.

Hi, can anyone confirm that you were able to save the complete exe file, and weren't confounded by the installer? Thanks for your help, I'd like to save the $14 if I can

Is anybody else having trouble with the installer? I can download the 546 kb installer file fine, run it and say OK at the User Access Control prompt, it looks like it will load, then nothing happens. I'm on Win 7 and I've tried running as administrator as well. Any thouhgts?

same here.. won't add to my cart...

I should be able to get this through my work (I got Office 2010 through HUP), but it won't let me add to cart.

Here's a post from the Canadian site redflagdeals. A "friend" told me it works!

Hey guys, i found a glitch (use with your own discretion)
1) open https://www.microsofthup.com/hupca/d...?culture=en-CA, it shouldn't let you add anything to cart yet.
2) Open new tab, go to the signup link and type in anything @utoronto.ca, and use the utoronto code: 07DBA68CDD (found in posts above)
3) click ok, then click resend email on the next page
4) go back to the 1st tab and click add to cart
5) profit!!

It is dithered for me as well.

muskiemyke said:   Here's a post from the Canadian site redflagdeals. A "friend" told me it works!

1) open https://www.microsofthup.com/hupca/d...?culture=en-CA, it shouldn't let you add anything to cart yet.
2) Open new tab, go to the signup link and type in anything @utoronto.ca, and use the utoronto code: 07DBA68CDD (found in posts above)
5) profit!!

The page cannot be found

The page can't be found because it identifies your public IP address as US based. You need do a Google search for free proxy Canada. Once you are on the page, paste or type the Microsoft URL and the page will open. I tried it and it works.

Can you post just the link and see if that works rather than going thru FW redirect?

muskiemyke said:   Here's a post from the Canadian site redflagdeals. A "friend" told me it works!

5) profit!!

http://www.microsofthup.
ADD THIS to the above
com/hupus/home.aspx?country_id=US&culture=en-CA

Here is the canadian thread noted above...

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/microsofthup-blazing-hot-ms-office-2013-pro-11-only-mac-windows-versions-1174641/

keep in mind a HUP license expires when your employment terminates

Call customer service and give them the work email and order number and they will resend you a link to download a 32 bit and 64 bit version. Call 800-642-7676. They will try and transfer you to the Office department but they can help you. Tell them you do not want to be transferred. I had to make a few phone calls until I figured out they are just lazy and overseas and did not wanna help me. Give them work email address and order number, then tell them you want it emailed to your home email or whatever email. I was emailed the 32 bit version first, then after 6 phone calls got them to email me the correct link containing both versions.

Cannot get the proxy to work. The proxy websites are horrendous.

Anyone have a more straightforward method?

Edit: figured out how to add proxy servers to the browser. Most of them would load, but then stopped loading. Never got it to work even with the two tab method. Would click resend email, go back to other tab, reloaded, re-signed up. Nothing.

I'm done. Way too much time spent on this already.

any more Info 4 free upgrades for 2010?

This will sound funny but anyone knows if it's still possible to get the 2010 version?

I didn't see any option besides Mac 2011 and Windows 2013.

wibblee said:   If you have an existing hotmail account, try it along with program code 05383F4FAC. Saw this on redflagdeals, which is a Canadian site. It worked at the Canadian Microsoft site, anyone want to confirm on the U.S. site? Credit to Lukamo over at redflagdeals.com.
worked for my old hotmail accounct-said it was sending the link. Sadly I'm locked out of that one and can't prove to MS it was mine. Tried live address and a no go

I'm not sure I'm glad I bought this. I was running Office 2010 at home on Windows 8. I purchased Office 2013 and got confused during installation. There is a .exe file that downloads, and when you click it, the program installs. But where? What I ended up with was not an upgrade from 2010 to 2013, I ended up with both programs. I was able to find Office 2013 until I went to the Windows 8 welcome screen (as opposed to the desktop). Office 2013 uses the cloud--but I don't want to use the cloud! There are online forums that tell you how to turn the cloud feature off. If I don't want the cloud, I'm not sure what Office 2013 will do for me. I might just uninstall it. I will continue to use Office 2010.

brisket said:   I'm not sure I'm glad I bought this. I was running Office 2010 at home on Windows 8. I purchased Office 2013 and got confused during installation. There is a .exe file that downloads, and when you click it, the program installs. But where? What I ended up with was not an upgrade from 2010 to 2013, I ended up with both programs. I was able to find Office 2013 until I went to the Windows 8 welcome screen (as opposed to the desktop). Office 2013 uses the cloud--but I don't want to use the cloud! There are online forums that tell you how to turn the cloud feature off. If I don't want the cloud, I'm not sure what Office 2013 will do for me. I might just uninstall it. I will continue to use Office 2010.

You CAN save to the cloud, but you don't HAVE to. Open up a document, go to File > Options > Save and set the default location.

Didn't like the unfamiliar appearance. Uninstalled it. It will be handy to have it on hand, in case the next version is even worse. Not sure why the install never overwrote Outlook 2010 or any other programs, but after uninstallation of Office 2013, ran repair function of Windows on Microsoft Office 2010 and all appears well.

After I ordered it took a day for me to get the email with the download link. So hold on, it might take a little time.

Has anyone been able to find/get the full download (either .iso or .exe) for the full program (not just the install over internet file)? Is it available somehow through the HUP program? I realize I could buy the DVD, but prefer (since I bought it) to be able to download the full install instead of having a small file to run and install. What if I don't have internet access available when re-installing? I always like to have a copy on DVD/thumbdrive for re-installs without relying on someone's server when I need it. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I was able to download the img files from the other deal site when the downloads were posted there and I successfully installed on two systems using the 64bit file.

@aeroflex.com works for me. Thanks OP. Been waiting for something like this.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.