• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CAV15-MKII AR-15 Polymer Stripped Lower Receiver BLACK in stock @gwacsarmory.com

Not the best deal out there BUT a AR lower in stock nonetheless...

Never heard of this company but here ya go anyway...in stock (per their web site) wont last long I'm sure...

Looks like $195 plus shipping to FFL of your choice...

'TRIGGERJERK' for 5% off

found this on another forum FWIW: "GWACS purchased Cavalry Arms mold after they got in trouble with the BATF. They are a lot stronger than other poly lowers due to the stock being integrated, excellent pistol caliber lower... "

the AR lower here...

credit to AKnanook

Member Summary

Poly
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Worlds ugliest lower.....

Holy crap that stripped lower hit every single branch while falling out of the Ugly Tree! The extra added bonus is it's 4X more than even a noob would pay for a POS poly lower.

Agreed...find a better (in stock) deal and I'm with you all of the way...this is for that guy/gal that cant find one for their build...

So anyone that has sand-molding capability is making plastic lowers these days.

Stop buying this crap at inflated prices and real lowers will come back down.

Pay the inflated price for an aluminum lower rather than buying polymer junk, you'll thank me later.

Goodyear4123 said:   Pay the inflated price for an aluminum lower rather than buying polymer junk, you'll thank me later.

Seriously. People just don't get it.

Goodyear4123 said:   Pay the inflated price for an aluminum lower rather than buying polymer junk, you'll thank me later.

or pay the non-inflated price....if they ever come down again

best I've seen has been 195 for a stripped lower in stock...but it was only in stock for an hour or so

I'd buy an 80% lower and finish it by hand/jigs before I would spend $200 on this thing.

rdh said:   I'd buy an 80% lower and finish it by hand/jigs before I would spend $200 on this thing.

Exactly, 80%, a jig and a case of beer. Hell, you can make a stamped lower out of a shovel from Sears for an AK. Save your money and keep your powder dry.

Shovel linky: Warning hold on to your chair, it's funny as shit, and you may fall and hurt yourself

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014