• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Jamba Juice BOGO smoothie coupon: Fri-Mon, Jan 18-21 - in CA, CO, NY, DC + certain NJ, MD locations

- Provide coupon at time of purchase to receive discount.
- Limit one coupon per person per visit.
- Purchase any smoothie and receive another of equal or lesser value for free.
- Offer valid 1/18/2013 - 1/21/2013 at participating California, Colorado, New York, and Washington D.C. Jamba Juice stores.
- Also: Bergen, NJ; and Montgomery, MD.
- Offer not valid at Hawaii, safeway, Vons and Pavilions Jamba Juice locations.

http://www.jambajuice.com/more-jamba/january-bogo?utm_source=ema...

GvH op

Member Summary

smoothie
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I still don't understand why they don't take a coupon from a cell phone.

Terrific find! Thank you OP. This is why FW is almost as important to me as my daily shot of caffeine

fwongsjsu said:   I still don't understand why they don't take a coupon from a cell phone.

they do and have been doing for a while. which branch are you going to?

Way to irritate the southern states.

mik3ster said:   fwongsjsu said:   I still don't understand why they don't take a coupon from a cell phone.

they do and have been doing for a while. which branch are you going to?

They do on and off... Sometimes they say they need the paper coupon, or at least that they want them to collect the paper coupon. I haven't been denied in a while though. Even if they say they want the paper one, they will usually the one I show on my phone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014