Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Its Back! Panasonic HDC-TM90 3D capable 1080p 60p camcorder $129 FS

Last page
3 of 3
Big2mouth
2/12/13 9:19 AM
fsiphoto said:   

It did not come with any software and there is no way to get the Panasonic hd writer AE software that I can find. Can anyone recommend software to download and edit videos from this camera? Playing directly off the camera to my computer is a bit choppy and it stutters a bit. Looks beautiful on the camera LCD though.

Facing the same problem. Would very much appreciate any suggestion on how to deal with this issue.
Coop1979
2/12/13 10:33 AM
Big2mouth said:   

fsiphoto said:   

It did not come with any software and there is no way to get the Panasonic hd writer AE software that I can find. Can anyone recommend software to download and edit videos from this camera? Playing directly off the camera to my computer is a bit choppy and it stutters a bit. Looks beautiful on the camera LCD though.

Facing the same problem. Would very much appreciate any suggestion on how to deal with this issue.

I've posted the Panasonic software on dropbox for you guys who don't have it. It's uploading now and should be up in about 10 minutes.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18826893/Panasonic.iso

Hopefully that helps.
fatboy58
2/12/13 10:59 AM
Got it. Thanks. The user manual is also available. Search for HDCSD90-MUL.PDF. It's at service.us.Panasonic.com
Coop1979
2/12/13 11:00 AM
The manual should be a part of that ISO, too. In a folder somewhere.
fsiphoto
2/13/13 1:27 PM
Coop1979 said:   

Big2mouth said:   

fsiphoto said:   

I've posted the Panasonic software on dropbox for you guys who don't have it. It's uploading now and should be up in about 10 minutes.

Hopefully that helps.

Thank you! Much appreciated.
Big2mouth
2/14/13 10:08 AM
fsiphoto said:   

Coop1979 said:   

Big2mouth said:   

fsiphoto said:   

Hopefully that helps.

Thank you! Much appreciated.

+1.

Tons of thanks, Coop1979.
fatboy58
2/14/13 2:39 PM
Just got mine. Grade 6. Looks new. Waiting for delivery of the battery & charger. Got the 32GB card from B&H.
Last page
3 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.