• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I used code G2FWMTE2C for free Standard Shipping on less than $100 order total.

BOGO worked for one 6 roll package of the gamesaver 11" x 16', but not two. May work for three like last sale. I did not try.

So I got 12 rolls total for $49.99 making it $4.16/roll.

Remember 5% CashBack and it brings it down to $47.50 for 12 rolls making it $3.95/roll.

Sadly, I forgot to do the FW CB and they do not cancel orders no matter how soon you try.

BAGS and ROLLS LINK

Member Summary

FoodSaver Specialty Bags & Rolls
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I went with the 8" x 20' rolls. I tried with 3 and it still just gave 1 free, so I just did the BOGO with one of them.

Burgertm said:   Thanks OP. I went with the 8" x 20' rolls. I tried with 3 and it still just gave 1 free, so I just did the BOGO with one of them.

Thanks for the information. I suppose we could place another order just like the first.

the1percent said:   Burgertm said:   Thanks OP. I went with the 8" x 20' rolls. I tried with 3 and it still just gave 1 free, so I just did the BOGO with one of them.

Thanks for the information. I suppose we could place another order just like the first.


Good point, but it is going to take me quite some time to go through 240' of FoodSaver bags!

Burgertm said:   the1percent said:   Burgertm said:   Thanks OP. I went with the 8" x 20' rolls. I tried with 3 and it still just gave 1 free, so I just did the BOGO with one of them.

Thanks for the information. I suppose we could place another order just like the first.


Good point, but it is going to take me quite some time to go through 240' of FoodSaver bags!


I am having sealing issues with my sealer. I am having to double seal because I have a bad spot on my sealing strip about 1/4 to 1/2 inch long. Very time consuming.

Does anyone know if the GameSaver bags work with a regular FoodSaver machine?

sdrand said:   Does anyone know if the GameSaver bags work with a regular FoodSaver machine?

I have a regular FoodSaver and I use the gamesaver rolls. I have researched and have seen other say the gamesaver rolls work with all FoodSaver systems.

Thanks!

Specialty? So does this only work with "game" saver bags/rolls? Or is it everything but the "regular" rolls?

I'm at the checkout page with two 8" rolls and it's coming up full price.

Worked like a champ! AAA+++

Nice, I usually buy bags from eBay. But this deal makes it sweet, plus the bags probably aren't laced with plutonium like the made in China eBay bags.

kdn102 said:   Specialty? So does this only work with "game" saver bags/rolls? Or is it everything but the "regular" rolls?

I'm at the checkout page with two 8" rolls and it's coming up full price.


I'm not sure, but make sure you only add what you want to order. The free items will be added automatically. You prI ably already see that in your cart, but I did that and thought I'd mention it.

Wow I should have done this deal when it was up and live. Now the BOGO is no longer on. Bummer!

I just got a shipping notice that did not include the free packages of the 6-roll 8x20' and 6-roll 11x16' Gamesaver packages. Did anyone else get that cancellation? It is because of those rolls that made me want to get in on this deal at all.

bonson said:   I just got a shipping notice that did not include the free packages of the 6-roll 8x20' and 6-roll 11x16' Gamesaver packages. Did anyone else get that cancellation? It is because of those rolls that made me want to get in on this deal at all.

Not sure I understand what you are asking. I added one 11X16 Gamesaver 6 pack to my cart and system automatically added another of the same with price of 0.00 to my cart. Paid $49.99 shipped and both 6 packs arrived in the same box a few days later.

Everything in my order shows as "SHIPPED". I will know, for sure tomorrow, when it arrives.

Thanks for your feedback. I received a shipping notification the other day, my order has changed so it does not include the free 8x20 and 11x16 gamesaver 6-packs. It does show that I will be receiving the free gamesaver gallon packs as part of the promotion.

In a follow-up email, Jarden Customer service sent me an email saying the 6-packs of the 8x20' and 11'16' gamesaver rolls were not included in the BOGO promotion. So they said I will not be receiving the free items.

Did you guys order multiple free items from the promo? I had about 4 items that were to receive the BOGO offer.

i got two 6 packs for the price of one of the 8" Gamesaver.... delivered on Monday.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014