• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thermapen Open Box Sale $69 + $6 Shipping

A super rare email only Thermapen open box sale.

http://www.thermoworks.com/products/thermapen/splashproof_therma...

frikinelmo op sd

Member Summary

Thermapen Open Box Sale
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've been through a lot of thermometers, and this one is the best. Even worked fine after leaving it out in the rain and then drying it.

christmas said:   I've been through a lot of thermometers, and this one is the best. Even worked fine after leaving it out in the rain and then drying it.

Yep, just make sure you get the black one, everyone knows the black ones are the fastest.

panthers65 said:   christmas said:   I've been through a lot of thermometers, and this one is the best. Even worked fine after leaving it out in the rain and then drying it.

Yep, just make sure you get the black one, everyone knows the black ones are the fastest.


oy vey

How did you know I was looking for a Thermopen?

These are super hard to find.

I was going to buy on eBay England. Then I found out there in Celcious.

Thanks for the sale! AAAA++++

awesome find! Saved $20!

free shippin' would make this killer.

pietromoon said:   panthers65 said:   christmas said:   I've been through a lot of thermometers, and this one is the best. Even worked fine after leaving it out in the rain and then drying it.

Yep, just make sure you get the black one, everyone knows the black ones are the fastest.


oy vey


LMFAO

pietromoon said:   panthers65 said:   christmas said:   I've been through a lot of thermometers, and this one is the best. Even worked fine after leaving it out in the rain and then drying it.

Yep, just make sure you get the black one, everyone knows the black ones are the fastest.


oy vey


It is a running joke in the BBQ community on which one is fastest. At least that is what was I hoped the comment referred to.

Of course we all know the British Racing, er, Packer, green is the fastest.

I purchased an open box one last year and it hasn't skipped a beat.

BigAdventure said:   How did you know I was looking for a Thermopen?


I was going to buy on eBay England. Then I found out they're in Celcius.



From the website:

Configuration settings in the thermometer's battery compartment allow management to easily set the Thermapen for C or F, read in tenths or whole degrees (0.1 or 1), and disable the auto-off for continuous readings till the probe is closed.

This worked great as a rectal thermometer for awhile but then I returned it. It's a refurb now, enjoy.

This worked great as a rectal thermometer for awhile but then I returned it. It's a refurb now, enjoy.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014