• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dumb & Dumber (11.37kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

We got no food, no jobs... our pet's heads are falling off!

That's what we're gonna call it. I got worms! We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.

aznkool109 said:   We got no food, no jobs... our pet's heads are falling off!

That's what we're gonna call it. I got worms! We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.

Man, you are one pathetic loser... Lol

EASILY a top 3 comedy of all-time

We absolutely LOVE this movie.

However, Dumb and Dumber lovers beware: This is NOT simply the Blu-Ray version of the movie (theatrical cut and DVD version) that we all love. There are numerous "extra" segments in this movie that make it rather nasty and crude. Certainly ruins the movie. See the Amazon reviews for a list of significant changes in the Blu-Ray version.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R24AW538Q56HGV

Harry: I can't believe we drove around all day, and there's not a single job in this town. There is nothing! Nada! Zip!
Lloyd: Yeah! Unless you wanna work 40 hours a week.

Does it come with a bottle of Turbolax?

Just when I think you can't do anything dumber, you go and do something like this. And totally redeem yourself!

Any irony in the fact this deal is at Best Buy?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014