• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Title says it all. Good projector with a 3 year parts and labor warranty, 1 year coverage on the bulb! If you have a preferred account you get a year no interest as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116466

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Viewsonic Pro8200 (12.24kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

What is this Preferred Account? I was going to buy from Amazon since their store card has 12 months no interest over $599, but if I can do that from Newegg and get extra $50 I'll go that route.

I found out what it is, now I can't seem to find out where to sign up for it.

Finally figured it out. Pulled the trigger on it. $50 gift card will go toward some Polk in-ceiling speakers!

I have this one. Not too happy with the poor black range.

It is also hard to mount this with a steep throw angle. Not very suitable for low ceiling basement.

Got this installed yesterday. With the proper calibration, and making certain that both your source and the projector are set to RGB (to eliminate black crush/loss of detail both source and projector cannot be set to Auto or YbCr) this has got to be the best projector you can buy for less than $1000.

Unfortunately the price is now back up to $799 and no GC now!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014