• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hurry on over to www.GNC.com where you can currently score a package of Integrated Sports Science OhYeah! Chocolate Caramel Candies Bars 12 ct. for just $8.99 (reg. $23.99!) – just search item 971081. OR, choose these Integrated Sports Science OhYeah! Butter Toffee Crunch Bars 12 ct. for just $8.99 – on backorder (reg. $23.99!) – search item 971083! Even better, use code ABCART at checkout to save an additional 15% off, making each 12-ct box just $7.64! This makes each bar just $0.64 – great price!

And, to sweeten the deal even further, you will also score a FREE GNC Shaker Bottle ($4.99 value!) with your purchase, will which automatically be added to your cart! Finally, if you have a Shoprunner Account, you will snag FREE 2-day Shipping as well (or, shipping will be $3.62), making your final cost just $7.64 for a 12 ct. box of Bars and a Shaker Bottle shipped right to your door.

thnx h2s/collin for info

GNC
See GNC promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nutrition Bars
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
great advise kiteguru. after submitting a courteous email thru their website online email, this is reply i got. i sugges... (more)

wiru (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 11:37a) |

I received my order, and all charges look correct. I hope they correct the problems others are having. The bars taste ... (more)

pokumon (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 1:38p) |

Thats because they are not nutrition bars...nothing nutritious about them.

cnvrtble98 (Jan. 29, 2013 @ 3:29p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

in for 1. thanks. just remembered i forgot CashBack. just like my order yesterday. whoops

MeIsCheap said:   in for 1. thanks. just remembered i forgot CashBack. just like my order yesterday. whoops

15% cb at Shop Discover!

Great deal with Shoprunner and Discover 15% back

Both on back order now though...but still orderable

Thanks mistercheap. The Chocolate Caramel Candies bar is also available. Same deal.

These good?

Thanks!

Don't forgot to add an Oh Yeah! $43 shake!

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3584583

Backordered..Ordered 4. I hope GNC does not cancel the order this time..

N1OP.

Thanks

in for one. Thanks OP

got one. thanks!

12 - 1.59 oz (45g) Bars ~ Net Wt 19.08 oz (540g)

Serving Size 1 bar
Servings Per Container 12

Amount Per Serving % DV

Calories 180.00

Calories from Fat 80.00

Total Fat 9.00 g 14%

Saturated Fat 4.00 g 20%

Trans Fat 0.00 g

Cholesterol 5.00 mg 2%

Total Carbohydrate 19.00 g 6%

Dietary Fiber 1.00 g 4%

Sugar Alcohol 7.00 g

Protein 14.00 g 28%

Sodium 65.00 mg 3%

Potassium 70.00 mg 2%

Sugars 8.00 g

Vitamin A 0.00 0%

Calcium 0.00 4%

Phosphorus 0.00 6%

Vitamin C 0.00 0%

Iron 0.00 4%

** Daily Value (DV) not established

† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on
your calorie needs:
Calories: 2000 2500

Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g
Sat. Fat Less than 20 g 25 g
Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg
Sodium Less than 2400 mg 2400 mg
Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g
Dietary Fiber 25 g 30 g

Calories per gram:
Fat 9• Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4

These bars taste good for a protein bar but I would advise against them unless you look at it as eating a candy bar. Because thats all it is...it has low quality protein and a lot of sugar and fat. Anyone who knows about nutrition and supplements and is not trying to sell you their crap will tell you to avoid bars like this.

cnvrtble98 said:   These bars taste good for a protein bar but I would advise against them unless you look at it as eating a candy bar. Because thats all it is...it has low quality protein and a lot of sugar and fat. Anyone who knows about nutrition and supplements and is not trying to sell you their crap will tell you to avoid bars like this.

Absolutely correct.

Chase UR Mall has 4 bonus points/$1 at GNC, while (FIA) Worldpoints mall has 7 bonus points/$1 at GNC.
Like other posters have mentioned, these are glorified candy bars...so I'm in for several boxes =).

cnvrtble98 said:   These bars taste good for a protein bar but I would advise against them unless you look at it as eating a candy bar. Because thats all it is...it has low quality protein and a lot of sugar and fat.
I keep the Oh Yeah protein bars on hand as an occasional treat from my normal less surgary protein bars. They are tastier, but as you note, also much higher in calories. But it should be noted that this deal appears to be for the Oh Yeah candies, not the protein bars. The candies are even worse: they have the same sugar content as the bars, but about half as much protein.

mazeroth said:   Don't forgot to add an Oh Yeah! $43 shake!

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3584583

That price for one shake?! it better add muscle automatically without exercise for that price.

dscline said:   cnvrtble98 said:   These bars taste good for a protein bar but I would advise against them unless you look at it as eating a candy bar. Because thats all it is...it has low quality protein and a lot of sugar and fat.
I keep the Oh Yeah protein bars on hand as an occasional treat from my normal less surgary protein bars. They are tastier, but as you note, also much higher in calories. But it should be noted that this deal appears to be for the Oh Yeah candies, not the protein bars. The candies are even worse: they have the same sugar content as the bars, but about half as much protein.

For the rest of us that used to work out (but don't anymore), I think we are just hoping that one of these is a decent replacement for a Snickers bar. Hopefully they won't expire for a year...or two.

Both of my orders were cancelled. No explanation.

Same here, cancelled this morning, no explanation. What a joke of a store.

My order for the bars was just cancelled, however, it says the free blender bottle was shipped. I went to UPS tracking and saw that it was in transit and expected to arrive tomorrow.

Strange.

nhaner said:   My order for the bars was just cancelled, however, it says the free blender bottle was shipped. I went to UPS tracking and saw that it was in transit and expected to arrive tomorrow.

Strange.

mine too shaker shipped yesterday and charged me $3.62 per email. today, i just received an email wanting to cancelled my bars. So wat now?

wiru

nhaner said:   My order for the bars was just cancelled, however, it says the free blender bottle was shipped. I went to UPS tracking and saw that it was in transit and expected to arrive tomorrow.

Strange.

I believe I am in the same boat. I have a UPS email notice for delivery of my GNC shaker, but another email letting me know my order was cancelled. After reading the comments about it being a low quality protein, I have no complaints about it being cancelled.

Now that I've read your posts, I actually read the shipping confirmation emails I received yesterday and realize that only the shakers shipped. Got the cancellation emails this morning. At least I didn't get charged for shipping (free Shoprunner ftw ).

Am I the only one who got the bars (in addition to shaker cup)? Let's just say you aren't missing out on much...this "healthy" protein bar literally has mini M&M's in it! That's a first

bytem3 said:   Now that I've read your posts, I actually read the shipping confirmation emails I received yesterday and realize that only the shakers shipped. Got the cancellation emails this morning. At least I didn't get charged for shipping (free Shoprunner ftw ).

got my shaker yesterday, got charged for shipping. bars cancelled. something wrong with this picture. anything i can do?

wiru

Slider said:   Am I the only one who got the bars (in addition to shaker cup)? Let's just say you aren't missing out on much...this "healthy" protein bar literally has mini M&M's in it! That's a first

Yes, that's the first thing that I noticed too. M&M's in a protein bar? A totally mispresented product.

wiru said:   bytem3 said:   Now that I've read your posts, I actually read the shipping confirmation emails I received yesterday and realize that only the shakers shipped. Got the cancellation emails this morning. At least I didn't get charged for shipping (free Shoprunner ftw ).

got my shaker yesterday, got charged for shipping. bars cancelled. something wrong with this picture. anything i can do?

wiru

Send an e-mail to GNC..

Last month they cancelled my order after 10 minutes of ordering.I ordered again with a different e-mail address then they shipped the cancelled order.

wiru said:   nhaner said:   My order for the bars was just cancelled, however, it says the free blender bottle was shipped. I went to UPS tracking and saw that it was in transit and expected to arrive tomorrow.

Strange.

mine too shaker shipped yesterday and charged me $3.62 per email. today, i just received an email wanting to cancelled my bars. So wat now?

wiru

That sucks, I used my account and my gf Shoprunner. The shaker came earlier this week and the bars last night.

great advise kiteguru. after submitting a courteous email thru their website online email, this is reply i got. i suggest other in the same boat to do the same. good luck.

@@@@@Thank you for contacting Customer Service at www.gnc.com.

Thank you for taking the time to contact GNC. We appreciate your interest in our company. As the largest manufacturer and retailer of nutritional supplements, we understand that customers depend on us for quality products and quality information.

Please accept our apologies for the issue with your online order. We have submitted a credit request (ID: ) on your behalf. You can expect the refund to process in approximately 1-2 business days at which time you will be notified via email.

If you have any more questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reply to this email or call our Customer Service Department toll-free at
1-877-462-4700 and thank you again for contacting Customer Service at www.gnc.com.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and thank you again for contacting Customer Service at www.gnc.com.

Wrote: hi. i have a problem with my order. you cancelled my Ohyeah order
but shipped the free shaker. that's all fine except that you charged me
shipping for the free shaker. i dont think this is right, please
advise. thanks.

kiteguru said:   wiru said:   bytem3 said:   Now that I've read your posts, I actually read the shipping confirmation emails I received yesterday and realize that only the shakers shipped. Got the cancellation emails this morning. At least I didn't get charged for shipping (free Shoprunner ftw ).

wiru

Send an e-mail to GNC..

Last month they cancelled my order after 10 minutes of ordering.I ordered again with a different e-mail address then they shipped the cancelled order.

I received my order, and all charges look correct. I hope they correct the problems others are having. The bars taste great! maybe it's the M&Ms but they taste better than your typical nutrition bars. Thanks OP!

pokumon said:   I received my order, and all charges look correct. I hope they correct the problems others are having. The bars taste great! maybe it's the M&Ms but they taste better than your typical nutrition bars. Thanks OP!

Thats because they are not nutrition bars...nothing nutritious about them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014