• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2 HDMI cables (6' and 8') plus 90 degree adapter. These were Christmas special buy at Home Depot. Now that the set is less than Monoprice or other China dropshippers, they are a convenient, good deal.

SKU: 373-033

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HDMI cable
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am guessing in store?

coming up $9.97 for me.

$9.97 for me too

9.97 here in MPLS too.

Add "In Store Only" to title.

I assumed you know the difference between Home Depot and Home Depot.com but I will modify the post title.

infinitemonkeys said:   I assumed you know the difference between Home Depot and Home Depot.com but I will modify the post title.

For clarity you should always specify one or the other, especially when the deal is only at B&M or online.

Hmmm. Signage did not look like it was just a local store deal, but perhaps it was. If you're in OC, CA, then Laguna Hills Store. Other locales, I hope they drop in price for you.

infinitemonkeys said:   Hmmm. Signage did not look like it was just a local store deal, but perhaps it was. If you're in OC, CA, then Laguna Hills Store. Other locales, I hope they drop in price for you.Picked up 2 for $5 each on the right coast. Thanks OP!

Use the inventory checker to check stock in your area. List of stores does not seem to work, so go to HomeDepot.com and select a store near you, note the store # and enter it in the checker.

merkurfan said:   9.97 here in MPLS too.13 in stock
Brooklyn Park # 2804

Green for OP, they are on clearance, got 4 packs

I bought one pack a month ago. Be careful, there is a difference between HDMI cables! These don't seem to fit as tightly as other cables I have bought including the super cheapos I got from Monoprice. I tried these out on 3 different devices, Sony tv, Vizio tv and Blu ray and all were susceptible to shaking when walking near them. Otherwise it was a great deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014