• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just recieved my large pai 5 lbs,l of 3varieties of popcorn, and it is great. I paid 17.00, and now it
is marked down 25% off of that price= 11.90, no taxes in my area, alabama.. With free shipping it is a pretty good deal. I just
ordered another one and had to hold back, from ordering 2... Forget that new years resolution,
you know, that one about losing weight...

Member Summary

candied popcorn
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Textcode: SHOPNM
expire: 1/31/2013
free shipping

Maybe you could have included the link to the item?

wish i was that intelligent; when you go to neiman marcus , go into gifts, then gourmet. It's on the second page, there is only 3 pages.
i tried to find the item #. I will go into the page and see if i can post. Sorry, it pays to get that education.... I went back on the site and
it didn't show up. It had done that before, so i guess you would have to check off and on, to see if it becomes available. I really don't see how
they could make much money on this item, it's double boxed and has fragile, on it. Shipping alone, would be expensive, if it wasn't free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014