• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HUSKY 6-DRAWER CHEST & CABINET COMBO $79 Store Pick Up @ Home Depot
The link

The price on line shows 98 and some other stores have it also at 98.
But if you call 1-800-466-3337 and then press 2, 2 and 1 and talk to a CR and here is how:
- my store zip is 33950 is located on Tamimai trail and has the item for 50
- the CR will be able to call my store and mach the price with your store of choice.

Good luck! I hope that will work for you!

I just got one more and a price mach!

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HUSKY 6-DRAWER CHEST & CABINET COMBO
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Scored 2 @ $50 using PM to the Dewitt NY store, and used a $5 off 50 (new FW topic) Thanks to all

597404 (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 1:03p) |

Yeah, just came back from Camillus, NY store:

They would NOT price match to any store running it as a manager's special, ... (more)

ebbikenezer (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 2:49p) |

I scored one of these in Marietta, GA today. Several stores in the area had them in stock. It rang up at $75 and I exp... (more)

TheDad (Feb. 09, 2013 @ 8:12p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good find fanetem

$129 on BF

online only

Now showing online only? Was going to pick one up today Might stop by the store on my way by anyhow and see what's up.

Called Home Depot and they said they cant price match and their systems wont allow them.

priced $79 at my local store. they're rather small for a tool chest so I picked up 2. for the price a great deal

I bought the stanley version from WalMart for $99.. This is made by stanley too. It is cheap, but great for light home use.

it wont ley me do instore pickup. Shipping only and its $55. kinda kills the deal.

They wouldn't do it for me because the item is "on clearance." Oh, well.

Found one at my local HD today (Madison Hgts, MI) and they matched the price by simply looking at the FW posts on my phone. Thanks for the deal OP.

sigepbullet said:   Found one at my local HD today (Madison Hgts, MI) and they matched the price by simply looking at the FW posts on my phone. Thanks for the deal OP.

Ditto. Went to the Griffin, GA store on my way through there this morning. Rang up $98 there, but they did the PM with no trouble. I was surprised how easy it was.

I bought 3 for 79 each home depo by 98 and capital in raleigh they should have 2 more left

The manager at the Poulsbo, WA store approved a price match even though he couldn't reach the OP's store in Florida (they were closed). He said something like "I can't verify the price but it's only $20 so I'll give it to you." I went to get my truck. When I got back, he said he had verified the price (I have no idea how) and that it was the same as the posted price at his store ($98) but that he'd still honor the $79 price. I'm glad I got the deal but I kind of feel like he's calling me a liar.

This is now marked down to $50.00 at my Home Depot. Picked one up this morning, had 5 left. Dewitt, NY store.

ssrman said:   This is now marked down to $50.00 at my Home Depot. Picked one up this morning, had 5 left. Dewitt, NY store.
what is the sku # for this on your receipt?

thanks

Its 515551

ssrman said:   This is now marked down to $50.00 at my Home Depot. Picked one up this morning, had 5 left. Dewitt, NY store.
What is your store zip code!

13057

Thanks for the heads up OP. Marked at $75 in store at 33615. Tool manager saw me looking at it, said the display was the only one and offered it up for $65.66 (have no idea why the odd amount). Looks like they are clearing out some larger models as well.

e2moon said:   online only

I don't think so, I was just at a store in DE, had 8 or 9 in stock for $75

ssrman said:   This is now marked down to $50.00 at my Home Depot. Picked one up this morning, had 5 left. Dewitt, NY store.

Good find !!! I took my receipt back to the HD and got a full refund and price mach to $50 and bought another one!! SKU 515551

Zip here in socal. Was coming up clearance but none of my local stores (Burbank, Noho, Van Nuys, Pan city) had.
NoHo showed 4 in stock but looked around the store for an hour, overhead, clearance everywhere. Nada
Oh well- to craigslist we go to score a used one.

Dewitt NY store is out of stock. Clay NY store has 1+ as of noon today at the $50 price.

Camillus NY store had 7 as of this morning for $79 but would not price match the other store.

They are $75 at a nearby store, they won't match any price out of state
Decided to still get two, $75 is still a good price for something people thought was a good buy for $129 at BF. Thanks!

CSR said this item is online only. Price is $98 and he can ship it for additional $55 shipping charge.
Do you first go to the store and then call CSR from there?
I am trying to follow instructions from OP but not sure how to get $50 price at my local store.

JadaBatawa said:   CSR said this item is online only. Price is $98 and he can ship it for additional $55 shipping charge.
Do you first go to the store and then call CSR from there?
I am trying to follow instructions from OP but not sure how to get $50 price at my local store.


If the store doesn't mach the price than call the 1 800 number and tell them that you want to order over the phone and pick up in store.
At my store now they are $50 .

fanetem said:   JadaBatawa said:   CSR said this item is online only. Price is $98 and he can ship it for additional $55 shipping charge.
Do you first go to the store and then call CSR from there?
I am trying to follow instructions from OP but not sure how to get $50 price at my local store.


If the store doesn't mach the price than call the 1 800 number and tell them that you want to order over the phone and pick up in store.
At my store now they are $50 .


I haven;t gone to the store yet but the inventory shows availability.
I just call the 800 number but the CSR said it can;t be picked up in store. It is online only.

two home depots near me have 9 in stock according to their inventory but we couldnt find them anywhere. The manager said they're probably on a pallet waiting to be shipped back. Anyone else hear this story?

Just to add on to what I said above, one of the stores showed inventory but couldn't find it either. I walked up and down two stores looking at overhead best I could without luck. However, they did say the price was $50 here in SoCal when I asked the girl at the register to type in the 515551 sku

Redhatchblack said:   two home depots near me have 9 in stock according to their inventory but we couldnt find them anywhere. The manager said they're probably on a pallet waiting to be shipped back. Anyone else hear this story?

All 6 that my store had in boxes (plus 1 extra on display) were in the overhead area of one of the endcaps. They were still on a pallet and had a big sign on them with the SKU. It took them a while to find them and then a while to find a forklift/operator but I got one. I went back yesterday and they were all gone (display included). I meant to do a price check but couldn't remember the SKU (and my phone was acting up).

The Home Depot on Atlantic in Signal Hill,CA has about 7 left. I just picked one up! It was up on a pallet near the lumber section, aisle 25. They rang up $75 and it took about 30 minutes of talking before they finally price matched it to the store in Torrance on Crenshaw for $50. The manager swore up and down that the Torrance system showed $98, but the person on the phone confirmed $50. I heard them saying they were going to put them out in the pro section for quick clearance. Get them while they're hot! it barely fit into my RDX

This is showing up as online only for me, and customer service is not any help. Any of these available in the N. NJ area. Any information is greatly appreciated.

blackie7955 said:   This is showing up as online only for me, and customer service is not any help. Any of these available in the N. NJ area. Any information is greatly appreciated.inventory checker

psxzombie said:   blackie7955 said:   This is showing up as online only for me, and customer service is not any help. Any of these available in the N. NJ area. Any information is greatly appreciated.inventory checker

Thanks!

Redhatchblack said:   two home depots near me have 9 in stock according to their inventory but we couldnt find them anywhere. The manager said they're probably on a pallet waiting to be shipped back. Anyone else hear this story?

Akiva1080 said:   Just to add on to what I said above, one of the stores showed inventory but couldn't find it either. I walked up and down two stores looking at overhead best I could without luck. However, they did say the price was $50 here in SoCal when I asked the girl at the register to type in the 515551 sku

These are Black Friday leftovers, and are not regular stock items, so it's not surprising that some stores have them packed away on a top shelf to be shipped back.

Picked one up in Paterson NJ, thanks for the heads up!

It's $98.00 /EA-Each

now!

Redhatchblack said:   two home depots near me have 9 in stock according to their inventory but we couldnt find them anywhere. The manager said they're probably on a pallet waiting to be shipped back. Anyone else hear this story?

HD has THE worst inventory system out there.

Skipping 4 Messages...
I scored one of these in Marietta, GA today. Several stores in the area had them in stock. It rang up at $75 and I explained to the lady that these had been a Black Friday item and that some stores were selling them for $50, and I asked if she could price match. She seemed hesitant but asked her manager, who seemed to know all about it because she said, "Yep, sell it for $50." I was pleased.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.