• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
reddhead said:   Redhatchblack said:   two home depots near me have 9 in stock according to their inventory but we couldnt find them anywhere. The manager said they're probably on a pallet waiting to be shipped back. Anyone else hear this story?

Probably the employees are getting them with their discount

Scored 2 @ $50 using PM to the Dewitt NY store, and used a $5 off 50 (new FW topic) Thanks to all

597404 said:   Scored 2 @ $50 using PM to the Dewitt NY store, and used a $5 off 50 (new FW topic) Thanks to all

Yeah, just came back from Camillus, NY store:

They would NOT price match to any store running it as a manager's special, which was the case, and that's fine I'll deal with corporate.

However... it is marked down to $75.

Edit: Only the display model is left, but it's in mint condition.

I scored one of these in Marietta, GA today. Several stores in the area had them in stock. It rang up at $75 and I explained to the lady that these had been a Black Friday item and that some stores were selling them for $50, and I asked if she could price match. She seemed hesitant but asked her manager, who seemed to know all about it because she said, "Yep, sell it for $50." I was pleased.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014