• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Iphone 5 Case from myunu.com ($29.95 value)
USE GOOGLE CHROME [google.com] TO AVOID CAPTCHA ERROR
http://www.myunu.com/eco-recycle-free-iphone-5-case.html

Page is slow to load

FREE Shipping!
*This does require a Facebook account*

Unu- With uNu's Battery Cases and Power Pack: One can easily extend the battery time on your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G or iPod touch. The uNu's iPhone 5 battery case and iPhone 4s battery case are protective cases with built-in rechargeable battery, which fully supports charge and sync functions through the case without removing the iPhone.
Go to uNu's [myunu.com]
Scroll to bottom and share and like page
Click "Claim the FREE case"
Fill registration (for Facebook Alias Name I used my facebook.com/"This.Is.What.I.Used")
Check the box that says,"I want to register for the free ECO-SNAP case"
DO NOT check both "I want to register for the free ECO-SNAP case." and "I want to recycle my battery and opt-in for 75% off on ECO-PAK." otherwise they wont sent a voucher code
Submit and copy voucher code
Grab your favorite color and add to cart
paste your voucher on the "Discount Codes" box
Checkout.

Pulled from S/D thanks to DA BE@RS the OP

Member Summary

iphone 5 case
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Chrome kept timing out. Used Firefox and it went through like a turtle.

This took me all day to checkout but finally managed to get my order processed.

Thanks Butcherboy!! Was able to use firefox as well, though it took quite some time. Free 1-2 business day shipping!

I order 1 of these a couple days ago and never got a tracking #.. has anyone got a tracking #?

What does the case look like ? I am unable to see pictures and the video is not playing.

My "face" like worth at least $200 cash bonus these days.

Shipping is now $2.95

ordered it on jan 23rd, and yet to receive it. i got an order confirm too :\

Out of the blue yesterday, I got shipping confirmation via USPS with a tracking number. GO figure.

Finally, I received it yesterday. Looks decent, similar to the free phone case offered for iPhone4 by apple.

I would like a free iphone 5 case

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014