• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tracfone Samsung T330G Mobile Phone with Double Minutes for Life! $6.99 + Free shipping w/Prime (+ More phones under $10)

Tracfone Samsung T330G Mobile Phone with Double Minutes for Life! [Amazon.com] $6.99 + Free shipping w/Prime

Tracfone Samsung T330G with Double Minutes for Life. This phone can only be used with Tracfone service. Double minutes for life gives you one minute free for every minute added to the phone. 1.3 Megapixel camera, Bluetooth Wireless technology, MP3 Player (cable and MicroSD card not included), MMS Picture Messaging, Hands-Free Speaker, Voice/Sound Recorder, Auto Redial, Key Pad Lock, LCD Color Display 2.1" TFT, Alarm Clock, Battery Talk Time up to 5 hours.
http://www.amazon.com/Tracfone-Samsung-T330G-Double-Minutes/dp/B...

Motorola EM326g Prepaid Phone (Net10)
[Amazon.com] http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-EM326g-Prepaid-Phone-Net10/dp/B00...

Samsung T301G Prepaid Phone (Tracfone)
[Amazon.com] http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-T301G-Prepaid-Phone-Tracfone/dp/B0...

LG 620G Prepaid Phone (Net10)

sjsfan op sd
[Amazon.com] http://www.amazon.com/LG-620G-Prepaid-Phone-Net10/dp/B0046REOM8

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Tracfone Samsung T330G (24.01kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Posted Today, 01:44 AM in _ _
sjsfan

{Original source full links containing referrals not permitted here by FW}

Tracfone Samsung T330G Mobile Phone with Double Minutes for Life! $6.99 + Free shipping w/Prime (+ More phones under $10)
Tracfone Samsung T330G Mobile Phone with Double Minutes for Life! [Amazon.com] $6.99 + Free shipping w/Prime
Link

Tracfone Samsung T330G with Double Minutes for Life. This phone can only be used with Tracfone service. Double minutes for life gives you one minute free for every minute added to the phone. 1.3 Megapixel camera, Bluetooth Wireless technology, MP3 Player (cable and MicroSD card not included), MMS Picture Messaging, Hands-Free Speaker, Voice/Sound Recorder, Auto Redial, Key Pad Lock, LCD Color Display 2.1" TFT, Alarm Clock, Battery Talk Time up to 5 hours.

Motorola EM326g Prepaid Phone
Link - Net10

Samsung T301G Prepaid Phone (Tracfone)
Link - Tracfone

LG 620G Prepaid Phone
Link - Net10
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Not sure why the red. For people not married to their phones (there really are such people) Tracfone can be a real bargain. These are perfectly good phones for those who need exactly that - a phone with gadgets. No, they don't have web or data connections or wi-fi, but they also don't have $50+ a month fees either.

For about $100, a years worth of activity plus 800 to 1000 minutes of airtime can be purchased, which for a lot of people is more than enough. Phone calls and SMS are available, the quality is fine, and should you need more airtime, it's pretty cheap (double minutes). Depending on the location they use T-Mobile or ATT mostly. If your particular home area reception isn't good, with a little work they will change your SIM card to a different carrier.

The young urban professional is not going to be interested - but I think a lot of others might be.

Any GSM quad band?

what's the cheapest plan for occasional use (my parents need a phone when they visit for about 2 mo.s )

"Tracfone Samsung T330G Mobile Phone with Double Minutes for Life! $6.99 + Free shipping w/Prime (+ More phones under $10)"

Do you know if you can listen to audible books on this phone, it says it is an mp3 player?

I have been a Tracfone user for the past 6 years and have averaged less than $12/month during that time. My average use per month is 150 minutes and I never connect to the internet. I have searched extensively for another contract that offers me the same rate to no avail. Tracfone is by far the best pay-as-you-go plan out there as long as one is willing to take advantage of the bonus codes and special offers for extra minutes.

page plus has a $12 a month plan that gives you 250 mins and 250 texts and a small amount of data. it uses the verizon network, the gold standard, so if you're spending arond $12 a month with tracfone already and only using 150 mins then page plus would be a better deal. personally, the use of verizon's network, makes page plus better than tracfone any day but ymmv. also, you can bring your own device, pretty much any verizon phone.

Hard to beat Tracfone on price: I have 4 phones in their Family Value Plan for $10+6+6+6= $28 a mo. Granted 0nly 30 min a mo, but if a Cheap Phone W/O frills For Talk and text is what you want, Tracfone is it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014