• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BIG LOTS 1/26 20% off BUZZ CLUB
Disclaimer
www.biglots.com

from a reliable poster at SD

Qualifying Purchases and discount redemption purchases exclude the purchase of milk, dairy products, eggs or alcohol, calling cards, non-qualifying price hold payments and purchases, non-purchases such as rentals and charitable donations, sales taxes and other fees

Member Summary

Big Lots
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cashier (looked like a manager) said it in a BL store yesterday. He said Saturday Jan 26, didn't mention Sunday.

=aw

ottawa said:   Cashier (looked like a manager) said it in a BL store yesterday. He said Saturday Jan 26, didn't mention Sunday.

=aw

typcially it's Sat for rewards members, then Sunday for all shoppers.

The email i got said "All day Saturday only", no coupon needed just your rewards card.

new info in op.

LINK TO AD IN EFFECT for 1/26 in most areas.

http://www.biglots.com/weekly-ad/1765

I received an E-mail from Big Lots today. Underneath the graphics it says, "*Buzz Club Rewards® members who have made 10 Qualifying Purchases of 20 dollars or more within an Accumulation Period will receive a 20 percent discount off their purchase at any one Big Lots' participating store. Qualifying Purchases and discount redemption purchases exclude the purchase of milk, dairy products, eggs or alcohol, calling cards, non-qualifying price hold payments and purchases, non-purchases such as rentals and charitable donations, sales taxes and other fees and purchases made outside the then-current Accumulation Period. Discount limitations and blackout dates apply. Only one Qualifying Purchase is allowed per store, per day. You must present to us your Buzz Club Rewards® card at the time of purchase. For complete details and terms & conditions, please review the Buzz Club Rewards® Membership Agreement."

If that is true, I won't qualify for the discount.

BTW...Mistercheap, you're still my hero, bro. You've saved me tons of hard earned cash.

corpsewood said:   I received an E-mail from Big Lots today. Underneath the graphics it says, "*Buzz Club Rewards® members who have made 10 Qualifying Purchases of 20 dollars or more within an Accumulation Period will receive a 20 percent discount off their purchase at any one Big Lots' participating store. Qualifying Purchases and discount redemption purchases exclude the purchase of milk, dairy products, eggs or alcohol, calling cards, non-qualifying price hold payments and purchases, non-purchases such as rentals and charitable donations, sales taxes and other fees and purchases made outside the then-current Accumulation Period. Discount limitations and blackout dates apply. Only one Qualifying Purchase is allowed per store, per day. You must present to us your Buzz Club Rewards® card at the time of purchase. For complete details and terms & conditions, please review the Buzz Club Rewards® Membership Agreement."

If that is true, I won't qualify for the discount.

I

yes you will...that is the ongoing promotion. on 1/26, all BUZZ CLUB members will get the 20% discount, there's no bearing on how far along you are to your own "personal" goal of earning a one time 20% discount that can be used on a date you choose.

Ohhh. Okay. I get it. I misunderstood. Thanks!

Assorted Flavor Mixchief by Jell-O $0.33
Final cost $0.27 after 20% discount

Weaver Microwave Popcorn 4 ct $1
Final cost $0.80 after 20% discount

Sweet Baby Ray’s Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce $2
Final cost $1.60 after 20% discount

Hunt’s Diced Tomatoes- $0.50
Final cost $0.40 after 20% discount

RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes – $0.50 (And, check out this sweet deal here!)
Final cost $0.40 after 20% discount

Ghirardelli Baking Mixes $2.25
Final cost $1.80 after 20% discount

Select Stayfree Pads $2

Band-Aid 20 pk $2

Ajax Liquid Laundry Detergent 60 oz $2.50
Final cost $2 after 20% discount

I was in the local Big Lots yesterday, and it was bare as far as almost anything in the sale flyer, that would stack with the 20% off on Saturday. They were picked about clean.

Good luck driving tomorrow to BL on this sleet.

g10ny said:   Good luck driving tomorrow to BL on this sleet.

Sleet? It's going to be 70 tomorrow. I think I'll go in shorts!

Trekking out in the winter squall aftermath to get more K-cups ($9.00 - 20% = $7.20 for 18 cups)! The Big Lots in my area has Green Mountain Black Magic and a Caribou.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014