• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Panasonic KX-TG1062M DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Telephone with Digital Answering System with 1 corded and 2 cordless handsets.

LINK

Use 15% off coupon in other HD thread

Decent reviews at amazon.

Product Details

Expandable digital cordless phone with answering system and 2 additional handsets.

Single Line Operation
Expandable up to 6 handsets (compatible with Panasonic KX-TGA106M - SKU 787425)
Integrated digital answering system with 18 minutes of record time
Up to 3-way conference capability
Lighted handset keypad
Base unit works during power outage
Call block / silent mode
Speakerphone on handset and base
50-station caller ID
1.8" monochrome LCD
10-history redial
1 year limited manufacturer warranty

Member Summary

Panasonic KX-TG1062M
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

if you are the lucky one to get 40 off 90, this machine is worth $10

Staples.com shows $49.99 after rebate. How do you bring it down to $36.49?

wthsu said:   Staples.com shows $49.99 after rebate. How do you bring it down to $36.49?$89.99 - $13.50 (15% off coupon mentioned in OP) - $40 rebate = $36.49

Some of us are trying to learn about Fatwallet. Two different references to "HD" thread means nothing to me and probably many others. Why not just give the link rather than playing Sherlock Holmes. I would like the extra 15% but don't have a clue about where to find the HD link. I mean, isn't this site about helping others? Why run it as though everyone knows every buzz work on the internet. Sorry for the rant but "secret societies" and their special words have no place where everyone is working together. A little help please..Thank you

Nice. Thanks!

vetteset777 said:   Some of us are trying to learn about Fatwallet. Two different references to "HD" thread means nothing to me and probably many others. Why not just give the link rather than playing Sherlock Holmes. I would like the extra 15% but don't have a clue about where to find the HD link. I mean, isn't this site about helping others? Why run it as though everyone knows every buzz work on the internet. Sorry for the rant but "secret societies" and their special words have no place where everyone is working together. A little help please..Thank you

HD = Hot Deals (as in this forum)

The referenced 15% off coupon expired on the 21st of January.

Thank you WDEagle. You kindness is appreciated.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014