pic 1
Disclaimer
Federal American Eagle .40 S&W 180gr FMJ 100rds AE40R100

Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps
Muzzle Energy: 400 ft-lbs
Rounds Per Box: 100
Bullet Type: FMJ
Bullet Weight: 180gr

With American Eagle you get quality and affordability. Whether you are looking for contemporary calibers or a couple of classics,
AE has what you're looking for. Enjoy the accuracy of AE Indoor Range Training (IRT) handgun loads and they'll make sure you're ready when game time comes.

$33.99 at Palmetto State Armory

Member Summary

Federal American Eagle .40 S&W 180gr FMJ 100rds
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i can get speer lawman at my local shop for $18/box + tax ($0.90). after shipping for me this comes to $19.35/box so not awful, but thanks for the post none the less.

link?

IMO not a great deal considering shipping. It's a couple bucks off per box; I guess if you are having a hard time finding this for a reasonable price at your store it's a good deal.

nitesbane said:   IMO not a great deal considering shipping. It's a couple bucks off per box; I guess if you are having a hard time finding this for a reasonable price at your store it's a good deal.

I think that's the deal, many local places simply have none of the popular caliber ammo in stock...even .22LR. I was in a Wal-Mart yesterday and the guy at the ammo counter mentioned that only on store in all Washington state showed any 9mm ammo in stock and that they can no longer place orders for ammo.

I suspect all this will pass, I just don't know how long it will take.

dogmeat said:   nitesbane said:   IMO not a great deal considering shipping. It's a couple bucks off per box; I guess if you are having a hard time finding this for a reasonable price at your store it's a good deal.

I think that's the deal, many local places simply have none of the popular caliber ammo in stock...even .22LR. I was in a Wal-Mart yesterday and the guy at the ammo counter mentioned that only on store in all Washington state showed any 9mm ammo in stock and that they can no longer place orders for ammo.

I suspect all this will pass, I just don't know how long it will take.

I live in Washington state and buy hundreds of dollars worth of all calibers of ammunition every single month, and can tell you WalMart in Lacey has a ton of .40 cal ammo as of two hours ago, including the 100/rd value packs for $35

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.