• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears: Craftsman 17549 19.2-volt C3 Reciprocating Saw $36 (Reg. $60)

Sears is selling the Craftsman 17549 19.2-volt C3 Reciprocating Saw on sale for $51. Use coupon code SEARS2013 for $5-off-$50 to bring it down to $46. If you are not a Craftsman Club Member, sign up and instantly receive a $10-off coupon code. If you are already a member, sign up with a different email address to get another $10-off coupon code. This brings the price down to $36.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-17549-19.2-volt-c3-reciprocating-...

Free in-store pickup as always. Add filler item if you want to get Free Shipping ($50 and over).

Sale ends 1/22/2013 at 11:59 CT

thanks Medic311 op sd

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman 17549 19.2-volt C3 Reciprocating Saw
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Battery and charger not included, i will pass

ciszew said:   Battery and charger not included, i will pass

they always get you on the batteries and charger

Looks like this deal is busted

Please wait for a Sears Customer Service Representative to respond. This chat may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. Thank you for holding.
You are not currently in a chat session.
Hi, my name is Nancy C, and it is my pleasure to assist you today. May I have your name?
Nancy C: Good morning! Thank you for contacting Sears chat. How may I assist you today?
you: Chad: I'm trying to use the $10 coupon I was sent via e-mail for joining the Craftsman club and making my first purchase. But the system say that the code doesn't apply to my order
Nancy C: Hello Chad! I'm sorry to hear that, I can understand how that would be confusing and frustrating.
Nancy C: I will be happy to assist you.
Nancy C: May I have the item number for the product you're purchasing please?
Chad: 00917549000
Nancy C: Thank you! May I have the coupon code please?
Chad: ######### View Details Sears Craftsman Club welcome email Coupon. $10 off your $25 tools order! Sold by Sears.
Nancy C: Thank you! May I have your SYWR member number please?
Chad: #########
Nancy C: Thank you for waiting, the coupon is excluded from this saw since it's an online only priced item.
Chad: But it says the coupon can be used online
Chad: Offer ends 02/03/2013. To redeem in store, print this email and present it at checkout. To redeem online. Enter the code ##### into the field labeled "promo code" at checkout. Exclusions apply. See details.
Nancy C: Yes, it can be used online but if the item is a clearance, great price, or online only pricing the coupon would be excluded.
Chad: I see now, there's a lot of exclusions, even everyday priced items.
Nancy C: I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.