Burger King Buy One Get One Free Chicken Sandwich

http://www.bk.com/en/us/fresh-offers/index.html

Pulled from SD

Member Summary

BK BOGO
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I love the original chicken. Always have. They used to cut it at a slant across and the bread was lightly toasted. Th... (more)

roamerr (Jan. 22, 2013 @ 11:34a) |

I went yesterday. You can get the meal and still qualify for the free sandwich.

galeela (Jan. 22, 2013 @ 12:31p) |

contrarian view: who doesn't get these bogo coupons for practically every one of their sandwiches in the mail regularly?... (more)

hakujin (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 5:21p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How long until someone posts the calories and grams of fat, and ruins our fun.

isaacoply said:   How long until someone posts the calories and grams of fat, and ruins our fun.
http://www.bk.com/cms/en/us/cms_out/digital_assets/files/pages/MenuNutritionInformation_January2013_1.pdf

RegUSPatOff said:   isaacoply said:   How long until someone posts the calories and grams of fat, and ruins our fun.
http://www.bk.com/cms/en/us/cms_out/digital_assets/files/pages/MenuNutritionInformation_January2013_1.pdf
Using calories-per-dollar as a metrics, this is a great deal! Wish there was a BK closer to my work.

Yum-yum-yum!!! I am so hungry right now!

Your choice:

Original Chicken Sandwich: Our Original Chicken Sandwich is a lightly breaded premium white meat chicken fillet topped with a simple combination of shredded lettuce and creamy mayonnaise on a sesame seed bun.

Italian Chicken Sandwich: A lightly-breaded chicken fillet topped with melted, thick, natural mozzarella cheese and then smothered with sweet and tangy marina sauce. Served hot on a toasted sesame seed bun.

NEW Philly Chicken Sandwich: A lightly-breaded chicken fillet topped with traditional Philly-Style toppings - a colorful mix of bell peppers and seasoned grilled onions, served with American cheese and smothered with a creamy cheese sauce. All served hot on a toasted sesame bun.

Check your BK receipt. Here in Houston there is always an offer on the back. Complete an online survey (about 3 minutes) and get a code for a free Whopper or Original Chicken Sandwich with purchase of drink and fries.

I've been using it for years to have a cheap lunch about once a week.

I am in Chiang mai Thailand 1 block from burger king restaurant. Wonder if this will work here? Lol

Use Google translate and print the results, then staple it to the coupon and wait for "Can not!" Good luck!

I don't see any way to print the coupon. Do you just have to ask for it when you order?

dpacman said:   I don't see any way to print the coupon. Do you just have to ask for it when you order?

The participating BK's will have the offer posted.

Nice. I'm going to BK in 2 hours.

dpacman said:   I don't see any way to print the coupon. Do you just have to ask for it when you order?

My local BKs have the offer posted on a printed flyer in their windows; and some have it on their sign marque.

Is there a list of participating bks?

Here in the Chicago burbs, local coupon flyers and mags have BOGO BK coupons like this all the time. Not knocking the deal, just saying. Do other metro areas not find similar offers fairly commonplace?

i usually get a packet of boho coupons for BK about once a month in the mail. Pittsburgh metro area. and often they dont ask for them if you drive through

Does BK use actual chicken meat (whole meat) or that reconstituted, mechanically separated, bleached paste that McDonald's does?

JesseLivermore said:   Does BK use actual chicken meat (whole meat) or that reconstituted, mechanically separated, bleached paste that McDonald's does?

I tried this Chicken sandwich at the w/e. Really disappointing. Very plain, dry, not nice at all. Back to the whoppers for me.

Mercx said:   JesseLivermore said:   Does BK use actual chicken meat (whole meat) or that reconstituted, mechanically separated, bleached paste that McDonald's does?

I tried this Chicken sandwich at the w/e. Really disappointing. Very plain, dry, not nice at all. Back to the whoppers for me.

I agree. The bread quickly soaks up what little mayo they put on. This was back when these OCS were being offered for 99 cents each (last year).

No BOGO McRibs?

I'm not that impressed by BK's original chicken sandwich. The regular price is a complete ripoff, and this BOGO deal is less chicken than four McChickens at regular price (2x24g protein vs 4x14g), and IMO the latter tastes better. Maybe I'll try the Philly one for some variation...

For people that want to make it less unhealthy, tell them to use mustard instead of mayo. You'll knock off 20+ grams of fat per sandwich.
JesseLivermore said:   Does BK use actual chicken meat (whole meat) or that reconstituted, mechanically separated, bleached paste that McDonald's does?If you want that, then pay for it. McD's, KFC, BK all offer premium whole meat grilled chicken.

This is a value item making good use of the chicken that's left over after they cut out pretty whole fillets for elitists like you.

Are these sandwiches any good?

mintmaster said:   This is a value item making good use of the chicken that's left over after they cut out pretty whole fillets for elitists like you.

lol

Fine, I will take my snooty elitist ass to Arby's and get some real chicken breast.

I think they changed something about this sandwich some years back. I remembered them being much better (thicker patty, not as dry). Granted, I hadn't eaten one in a decade or more, and my memory may be fuzzy...but it wasn't very good, as others have noticed.

Did someone want to know the calories and fat content?
link to the nutrition info
Looks like 630 calories with 350 from fat and 39 total grams of fat with 7 grams being the saturated kind. 65 mg of cholesterol and 1390 mg of sodium.
But they taste so durn good!!

Mercx said:   I tried this Chicken sandwich at the w/e. Really disappointing. Very plain, dry, not nice at all.My cat agrees with you. She loves chicken (even McChicken), but does not care for BK Original Chicken sandwich.

Chick Fil A...nuff said

kaveh2k said:   Chick Fil A...nuff said
Well sure. C-F-A is good stuff. But I'm a cheapskate and BK has a BOGO. Nuff said. They're not that bad.

When does this deal expire?

I am a cheap eater... so I went in for the deal... the bread is pretty bad and the chicken patty is even worse... was having difficulty swallowing before halfway on the second one... can't believe this can be sold as food... wonder whether BK even taste their own food before putting it on market... even more surprising the normal price on the Italian chicken sandwich by itself is $4.69, that seems outrageous for a sandwich when the patty is made with scrap chicken meat...

neither the chicken or pork is premium, wonder the quality of the meat.

I love the original chicken. Always have. They used to cut it at a slant across and the bread was lightly toasted. Those made it better to me.

I use the survey coupon on back of the receipt often. Lunch or under $3 works for me...

I went yesterday. You can get the meal and still qualify for the free sandwich.

contrarian view: who doesn't get these bogo coupons for practically every one of their sandwiches in the mail regularly? then still doesn't go? chix sandwich = chick fil a. burger - in n out. f--k BK.

-debbie downer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014