• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Galaxy Tab 1
Disclaimer
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung+-+Refurbished+Galaxy+Tab+2+1...

ONE DAY SALE.

Seems like a pretty sweet deal for a 10 inch tablet. Plus Samsung just announced that Galaxy tabs are now upgradable to Jelly Bean. Accepts microSD cards up to 32 GB.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/samsung-galaxy-note-101-galaxy-tab-2-...

Anyhow, I had $200 in gift cards from the reward zone cell phone upgrade deal in December so I decided to go for it...

Product Features

From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
Along with a dual-core processor allows you to stay connected and productive on the go.
Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN
Connect to the Internet without wires.
10.1" TFT WXGA touch-screen display
With 1280 x 800 resolution showcases your movies, videos and games in stunning clarity.
16GB on-board memory
Offers ample storage.
VGA front-facing webcam
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends. The 3.0MP rear-facing digital camera allows you to capture special moments.
Digital media card reader
Supports microSD cards up to 32GB for storing or transferring media (memory card not included).
Bluetooth 3.0 compatible
Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3 player.
Weighs only 1.3 lbs. and measures just 0.4" thin
For lightweight portability.
Preloaded apps
Include Google Talk, Samsung Apps, YouTube, Gmail, Netflix, Smart Remote, Google Maps, S planner, gallery, Google search, navigation, music hub, world clock, Polaris Office, game hub, ChatON and more.

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

galaxy tab
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Mine just got updated to JellyBean, 4.1.1 (hopefully it will get a better 4.2 version). I paid $299 with $100 GC at Frys. It's as good as my ipad 3 at 1/2 cost.

Back to $300

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.