• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
H&R Block At Home Premium + State 2012 is back down to $27.

Note: This is for the download version, not the boxed version. Sometimes the boxed version will end up being priced the same, so check their site if you really need the disc.

H&R Block At Home Premium + State 2012

And hopefully someone will post an even better deal than this shortly!

EDIT: And now it's back DOWN to $27.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

H&R block
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
The Amazon page is a little light on details...
Includes 5 free federal e-files and 1 state program download. State e-file is an additional fee.

$65 at H&R Block
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

frett said:   As predicted, H&R Block At Home Premium + State 2012 is back down to $27.

No, hopefully you'll stay on top of the deal and update the price and title accordingly.

misch said:   frett said:   As predicted, H&R Block At Home Premium + State 2012 is back down to $27.

No, hopefully you'll stay on top of the deal and update the price and title accordingly.

I hope! As you predicted before, the prices will fluctuate a bunch. That Amazon price bot is a bit crazy at times.

Back down to $27!

The boxed edition, shown as "PC/MAC" on the options, is also $27 right now.

H&R Block At Home Premium & Business 2012 only $35.33. Adds corporate and non-profit returns.

The boxed version is down to $21.99 now

this is actually cheaper than the Deluxe with State. I assume that you can use Premium even if you dont own a rental property or are self employed?

samhain665 said:   this is actually cheaper than the Deluxe with State. I assume that you can use Premium even if you dont own a rental property or are self employed?
yes, just skip the questions for property

box is showing back up to 27.00

$26.46 now.

29!

$27.89

Only if I can use it with the online version

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.