• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Fragrances are currently 25% off at CVS.com. Use code YOURDEAL to save an additional 30% (valid on orders $50+ through Tuesday, January 22nd). Shipping is free (all orders $49+ ship free unless over 10 lbs).

Must buy 2 to receive 30% off and free shipping.

Link

Member Summary

burberry (85.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

this doesn't work. I ordered and the coupon dropped off after hitting the submit button. now I'm stuck with a $108 order when it should have been $76. (I ordered the Brit, Eternity, and Touch) I've been on the phone with customer service for 30 mins now and counting....

mikeofarabia said:   this doesn't work. I ordered and the coupon dropped off after hitting the submit button. now I'm stuck with a $108 order when it should have been $76. (I ordered the Brit, Eternity, and Touch) I've been on the phone with customer service for 30 mins now and counting....

From the YOURDEAL 30% OFF disclaimer: The 30% savings will be calculated after any other discounts have been applied. The 30% sale excludes prescriptions and gift cards.

No mention of fragrances being excluded. Let us know what they say!

The coupon worked for me on perfume.

Dzil said:   The coupon worked for me on perfume.

Did you successfully place the order? What is the final amount in your inbox?

Bargainbooyah said:   mikeofarabia said:   this doesn't work. I ordered and the coupon dropped off after hitting the submit button. now I'm stuck with a $108 order when it should have been $76. (I ordered the Brit, Eternity, and Touch) I've been on the phone with customer service for 30 mins now and counting....

From the YOURDEAL 30% OFF disclaimer: The 30% savings will be calculated after any other discounts have been applied. The 30% sale excludes prescriptions and gift cards.

No mention of fragrances being excluded. Let us know what they say!

The rep tried on her system and the Yourdeal coupon kept dropping out for her too

I don't know what you guys did, but worked just fine for me a couple minutes ago online, no operator assistance needed. Got two 3.3oz bottles of Burberry Touch for men. I can post a screenshot of my emailed order confirmation if anyone needs proof lol

mikeofarabia said:   Dzil said:   The coupon worked for me on perfume.

Did you successfully place the order? What is the final amount in your inbox?

Yes, I successfully placed the order and the final amount was 30% less than original total.

Coupon just worked for me as well but I had to try it twice. Two bottles of perfume for $56.59 shipped, not a bad deal. Repped.

I'm starting to suspect its because I used CashBack.

FYI all, It worked for me too..I also used my ExtraCare bucks, and it took everything!

Repped... $49 and change for 2 bottles. Great deal!

Did anyone's order ship yet?
I haven't heard a peep from them!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014