• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link to deal- lasts only one hour:
http://www.amazon.com/PURELL-5792-04-Advanced-Instant-Sanitizer/dp/B001W418QS

Amazon has PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam on a lightning deal for only $49.99 with free shipping. Price before the deal is $59.58. With the flu season in full swing, this is a must have.

As one reviewer said: Purell Advanced Foam works great. The foam form makes a small amount go a long way on your skin. I like that it evaporates quickly and does not leave your hands feeling like there is a residue on them. I also like that there isn't a distinct after scent. We find this size bottle works well at common office locations (break room, copy room, reception desk, etc). We have 20 people in our office and find it has helped us reduce sick days - we make sure anyone sneezing or coughing is using it!!

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$50 is a lot for some hand sanitizer...

Keep germs away, not a bad price for 4 large bottles that can be stationed at home, school, or work. Sanitizer and hand washing makes a difference in staying healthy.

$5 above the historical low on 10/29/2012, according to camelcamelcamel.

Put the price on title!

For anyone looking for car or diaper bag sized bottles, I like Germ-X foam from Wal-Mart. It's about $3 for a 7 oz foamer which is $0.42/ounce vs $0.69 per ounce for this Purell deal.

The Purell uses 70% ethyl alcohol and the Germ-X is a bit milder on skin with 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride and no alcohol.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014