• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FiOS DOUBLE PLAY TV Ultimate HD + FiOS Quantum Internet 75/35 Mbps + $200 Visa Prepaid Card for $80/Month YMMV.

SERVICE DETAILS:
TV:
With FiOS TV Ultimate HD, you’ll get over 385+ all digital channels and 110+ HD channels. Includes Cinemax, NFL Red Zone, EPIX, Showtime, THE MOVIE CHANNEL®, and FLIX® premium channels.

Internet:
FiOS Quantum Internet Speeds up to 75 Mbps/35 Mbps

The $200 GC applies even without Contract - Amount may be region specific so YMMV

STEPS:

1. Click on this link
https://www22.verizon.com/FORYOURHOME/GOFLOW/NationalBundles/Bun...

2. Enter and confirm your address
Start new order

3. Go to Build your bundle page: Select only Internet and TV (remove phone).
In the options below select FiOS Quantum Internet 75/35 Mbps , the price of Ultimate HD falls to 0.1 then add it to see the final price to your right.

YMMV - $5 additional discount may be region specific. SO your price could be $85 per month, still a great deal.

I personally think this is a glitch/Price mistake on their part so signed up with a 2 year agreement, this is almost a saving of $30-$50 depending on the region. I usually hate contracts and even buy my cell phones full price to avoid contracts.

HURRY UP, jump in before it ends.

The icing on the cake is $200 Visa gift card. If you don't sign up for a contract you can cancel any time but I signed a contract as I think this is a great deal with atleast $30-$50 savings per month if you like those services.

Discounts detail:
No Contract.
Promotions Included on Your Order:
$10 Bundle Credit For 12 Months
$5 credit for 24 months Discount Coupon
$5 Bundle Credit for 24 Months
$200 Visa Prepaid Card

With 2-year contract
Promotions Included on Your Order:
$5 Bundle Credit For 24 Months
$5 24-Month Contract Discount
$5 credit for 24 months Discount Coupon
$5 Bundle Credit for 24 Months
$200 Visa Prepaid Card

pruks op sd

Member Summary

FiOS Double Play TV
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014