• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WD Elements 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive
Disclaimer
WD (WDBPCK0010BBK-NESN) Elements 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive $59.99 After Rebate at TigerDirect (+ $3.74 Shipping)

• 1TB Capacity
  • 2.5" Form Factor
  • USB 3.0 Interface
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty

Normally $89.99, now $59.99 after $30 mail-in rebate (exp. 1/23) and $3.74 shipping for a total of $63.73.

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad! I do not do rebates! Ever again!

Is this 2.5" or 3.5" drive? I could not find the size in their spec.

Arwood said:   Too bad! I do not do rebates! Ever again!

Care to elaborate? Did you have a bad experience with WD specifically? I have submitted around 15 mail-in rebates from TigerDirect orders in the last year and have received every one of them. I always make sure to follow the directions written on the rebate though.

hasu said:   Is this 2.5" or 3.5" drive? I could not find the size in their spec.

It is 2.5 inches.

• 2.5" Form Factor

Only thing I have noticed with Tiger Direct is that there rebates for the same item change often.. I got this drive and went back to the item decription to get the rebate form only to discover the purchase dates had changed. Thinking I had misread I was ready to call customer service. Found out on my own that I only needed to log in, go to my order and select the correct rebate form from there. Very easy to submit info online and print forms.. Can also track rebate through their website. Very convenient IMHO..

I got this drive recently for the same deal and am very happy with it! Just waiting the 6-8 weeks for my AMEX rebate card

these drives have a proprietary connector i believe, so you cannot take it out and use it in a laptop.

This is USB powered, right? I don't see an A/C jack in the case...

yes, has a dual USB cable in my 2TB, in case the USB port is not powerful enough

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014