• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The McDonald’s Filet-O-Fish Two for $3.00 :yummy:

My favorite deal was 1 for $0.99 but this still not bad.

Its confirmed in DC metro area, and probably nationwide.

Already started and will probably stays for a month.

McDonald's does this annually during Lent and they start early this year.

Enjoy...

Member Summary

filet o fish
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

facts
Thanks byteless
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I know this thing was once, at least partially so, FISH.
But calling it FISH is like calling a TURD, FOOD - just because ... (more)

10Gauge (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 3:08p) |

Same here in metro NYC. Local McDonalds is charging $4.19.

cjbell (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 5:39p) |

Man I miss eating this stuff and not caring. Forget the meat, how about that bread mostly made of sugar and white flour... (more)

bigmarknolan (Feb. 19, 2013 @ 5:55p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One of my sons recently eliminated meat from his diet, so the timing's awesome. Thanks!

Be careful with all fish diet. Mercury poisoning dangers. If you get it, it's irreversible and cumulative.

best news i seen all day... the YMMV that is...ill be sure to drive opposite direction... to Arbys for their fish.

18 grams of fat (per sandwich) because there is cheese, mayo and breading. Not a healthy diet.

Ask them to add lettuce.

hopester22 said:   One of my sons recently eliminated meat from his diet, so the timing's awesome. Thanks!

fish is meat

Taco said:   Be careful with all fish diet. Mercury poisoning dangers. If you get it, it's irreversible and cumulative.

How about all Taco diet?

treasurebeacon said:   hopester22 said:   One of my sons recently eliminated meat from his diet, so the timing's awesome. Thanks!

fish is meat
Maybe in a different language, but in English, it's not.

5% Cash Back Reward using Discover Card, at Restaurants, if you are signed up Jan-March.

treasurebeacon said:   hopester22 said:   One of my sons recently eliminated meat from his diet, so the timing's awesome. Thanks!

fish is meat

Catholics have considered it to not be meat for centuries. Jews consider it parve, not meat or dairy. From a nutritional standpoint, it is higher in protein and lower in fat than traditional red meat.

But yeah, it comes from killing something.

hope to see this in Los Angeles soon. add some lettuce, tomato, and red onion to spruce it up.

Not in San Jose

aarzi said:   treasurebeacon said:   hopester22 said:   One of my sons recently eliminated meat from his diet, so the timing's awesome. Thanks!

fish is meat
Maybe in a different language, but in English, it's not.

Is poultry meat? I've always thought animal parts = meat?

Nope. Poultry is not meat, the same as birds are not animals.

aarzi said:   Nope. Poultry is not meat, the same as birds are not animals.
But technically a fish is an animal so it's not that clueless of a question really. The rationale is just whacked.
Anyway, my area never has this lent deal. The best we have is buy a large value meal & get a 2nd sandwich for .99 or some nonsense like that.

Rationale is not whacked. Technically, fish and fowl (and humans) are animals. And technically, poultry is meat. Just not in usage.

The muscle tissue of any animal is considered meat.

Ah, lent must be around the corner.

I had one for the first time since last year.It is definitely smaller,and was greasy and gross.

It wasn't even remotely flaky like fish is supposed to be, it was like mush.

Not even for free.

This deal is harder to get that a woot BoC. It is extraordinarily YMMV.

Bookmarked to watch disappointed fish seekers chime in complaining these sandwiches are $4 each in their city.

TheGMan said:   Anyway, my area never has this lent deal. The best we have is buy a large value meal & get a 2nd sandwich for .99 or some nonsense like that.
Already started, lol!

Fish is not meat? Poultry is not meat? Birds are not animals?
What the hell happened to the world?

Does anyone know if this is the price in Michigan? I didnt see any signs.

djHobbes said:   The muscle tissue of any animal is considered meat.

Some definitions say mammals only, but I agree -- chicken and fish are meat.

stoerm said:   Ask them to add lettuce. Will they do that if you ask?

I often get mustard instead of mayo, but adding toppings would be cool...

hmm... and Deep fried in Rapeseed oil...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapeseed

For the first time I can remember, there are no McDonald's offering discounted Filet-O-Fish during Lent in
Eastern Massachusetts.

I know this thing was once, at least partially so, FISH.
But calling it FISH is like calling a TURD, FOOD - just because it originated from some.

SalemCat said:   For the first time I can remember, there are no McDonald's offering discounted Filet-O-Fish during Lent in
Eastern Massachusetts.

Same here in metro NYC. Local McDonalds is charging $4.19.

Man I miss eating this stuff and not caring. Forget the meat, how about that bread mostly made of sugar and white flour.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014