Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Lenovo Thinkpad Twist
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does this qualify for the 25% reward?

fatxman said:   Does this qualify for the 25% reward?

Unfortunately, the 25% rewards not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, LCD/LED displays, netbooks, Beats Audio™, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, cell phones and cell phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards and postage stamps.

The reviews are not too encouraging...

I got one for $699 on BF... quite happy with it.

Edit: Be sure to install all updates the Lenovo System Update control panel lists - one is for the trackpad and fixes a lot of the issues reviewers complained about with it. Still not the best trackpad out there, but between the excellent trackpoint and multi-touch screen, it's not a deal breaker. Still, I carry a Bluetooth mouse around with me for the quad-fecta.

Staples return policy is 14 days, try it and decide for yourself!

What is "BF"? (sorry if dumb question). ..because I can only seem to see it at $799 after coupon.

BF = Black Friday

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014