• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dairy Queen: 50% Off Entire Menu 1/23/13 or 1/26/13 for Customer Appreciation Day.

Enter your zip code and select a store then click next to find out when and how they are participating.

http://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/customer-appreciation/landing/?s...

Member Summary

dairy queen
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hamilton Place - Chattanooga, TN Called the store as the special was running today and was told anything you can drink t... (more)

bokkasrealm (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 4:04p) |

Still going on.

eh82 (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 7:11p) |

1/2 Off Everything YIPPIE.. THANKS

normal1 (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 10:25p) |

Locations:
Los Angeles, CA (Doesnt work)
Reno, NV (Doesnt Work)
San Fernando Valley, CA (Doesnt work)
Vancouver, WA (Participating)
Las Vegas, NV (Some Locations)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

None around me are participating, though many around me shutter up for the winter

None here either

Site is pretty uninformative. I plugged in my ZIP, and it told me...

1/2 Off Select Menu Items

Items vary by store.

... but didn't tell me WHAT items are part of the deal. For all I know, it's Side Salad or kid's applesauce cup that qualify.

Heh "No store within 50 miles is participating."

labboypro said:   Site is pretty uninformative. I plugged in my ZIP, and it told me...

1/2 Off Select Menu Items

Items vary by store.

... but didn't tell me WHAT items are part of the deal. For all I know, it's Side Salad or kid's applesauce cup that qualify.
For me it says 1/2 everything....items vary by store. I would assume by that whatever my store sells is included....which includes hamburgers etc.

I don't think their radius is accurate. I put in my home zip and didn't find one. I put in my work zip and found one. Distance between store and home zip: 35 miles.

There is a DQ 2 miles from my house that is open year round...and of course, they're not participating.

Lots by me for the 26th

None within 50 mi. Guess I'll not be changing my dinner plans.

3 miles from home not participating

The one close to me isn't participating, either

Of the three stores in my area, one is half off cakes, another is half off "selected items" and the third is half off EVERYTHING. Guess which one I will go to?

Three that are closest to me are not participating. They apparently don't appreciate their customers.

StrawManArg said:   Of the three stores in my area, one is half off cakes, another is half off "selected items" and the third is half off EVERYTHING. Guess which one I will go to?

The Cakes?

We're sorry! No stores within 50 miles are participating at this time... None of the 7 locations.

What tiny fraction of their stores DO appreciate their customers?

Good find. One participating on my way home from work, but none anywhere near my home. Dinner and dessert it shall be.

Two stores participating here, but WAAAAY on the other side of town. I'll pass the info on to friends who live closer. Green for you, even though I won't participate...

We're sorry! No stores within 50 miles are participating at this time. Click on promos above to see other available offers.

kdn102 said:   I don't think their radius is accurate. I put in my home zip and didn't find one. I put in my work zip and found one. Distance between store and home zip: 35 miles.

There is a DQ 2 miles from my house that is open year round...and of course, they're not participating.

Math fail here. Assuming the DQ is exactly 50 miles away from your work in the opposite direction, it could be 85 miles from your house and still show up in a work search. The site may be functioning fine, no reason to suspect otherwise given your result.

Evidently, they don't like Houston too much either. Nothing anywhere near the center, though I have some way up north near my home.

I'm guessing less than 30% participation.

Both locations in town are only offering 50% off cakes.

taronga98 said:   Both locations in town are only offering 50% off cakes.
Courtland, VA: Nothing

Franklin, VA: EVERYTHING!

Looks like some by my place are in. Have not ate at a DQ in 10+ years. Good marketing if their food is something will bring me back.

All 6 stores 3-20 miles around us are participating 50% off on the 26th, thanks op, I wouldn't have known.

The Henrietta, NY (Rochester) store is participating in 50% off everything tomorrow 1/23.

Thanks OP!

Last time I had a Dairy Queen, or saw one anywhere in my region, the store's radio was probably playing something about Vietnam or whether McGovern will win the nomination to run against Nixon.

Nada!

taronga98 said:   Both locations in town are only offering 50% off cakes.

do they still come up to the car in roller skates?

Reno is no dice.

None in Los Angeles, can we get an update going in quick summary of where it does or doesnt work, try to plug in alphabetically

Several stores participating in the Phoenix area, some on 1/23 and some on 1/26. I checked the top 4 results for each day. Those participating on 1/23 showed "1/2 off select menu items". Those participating on 1/26 showed "1/2 off everything".

Just cakes and novelties in Louisville on the 23rd. I think these are DQ Corp. stores.

The one here near me in NJ is participating but it's an outdoor one. Not sure I want to stand in line outside in 20 degree weather to buy ice cream so I sent it to my parents in FL

No stores participating within 50 miles. I feel so unappreciated.

none in 50 mi and I am in Dallas, TX. This sure is selective

Customer unappreciation here. The local DQ's are not participating. Sad...

Thx OP. 1/2 off everything 1-26 2 miles away

janesdtr said:   Customer unappreciation here. The local DQ's are not participating. Sad...

Yeah, this would seem like a "fail" from the corporate standpoint. It's just annoying potential customers to see "none within 50 miles." Might have to write a letter to Buffett.

Skipping 7 Messages...
1/2 Off Everything YIPPIE.. THANKS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014