$65 off dreamhost.com webhosting

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Being completely dissatisfied with iPage web hosting I moved over to dreamhost.com and have been nothing but pleased with their service.

Wanted to share the following promo code I used to save on my hosting package.

65OFFNOW

http://www.dreamhost.com

Member Summary

Dreamhost
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hello nmosterhaus,

Thanks for the nice shout out and for sharing that. We appreciated those kind words. Guys please feel free to check us out at dreamhost and if you have any questions about our hosting plans or anything in general, contact us here: http://dreamhost.com/contact/ we're always glad to help!

Thanks,
Cedric H
Dreamhost Staff

I use dream host and paid for their forever backup of my picture files... then for some stupid reason my account bill went past due while i was in bum suck central america. I lost all my "forever" backed up files, all my websites which included another backup of my photos... Amazingly though, they didn't lose any of my account settings or anything else in my control panel... they just lost all my files. Was a major pain in my ass. So much for a "forever backup". Just a heads up to anyone else out there. As soon as i can find a company to switch to from them that will auto move all my sites, i'm gone.

Also, hopefully you never need to talk to someone on the phone or have immediate tech support because they don't offer it. Unless something has changed recently.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014