Compare at $22.00
Free Site-to-Store Shipping

Includes:
  • One 3-cup container
  • One 7-cup container
  • One 4-cup container
  • Two 2-cup containers
  • One 1-cup container

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

or, you could get this for $34 (same storage set but with a normally priced $30 slow cooker):

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Slow Cooker with Pyrex 12-Piece Food Storage Value Bundle

zaxdude said:   or, you could get this for $34 (same storage set but with a normally priced $30 slow cooker):

Hamilton Beach Stay or Go Slow Cooker with Pyrex 12-Piece Food Storage Value Bundle
You should start a new topic. OP's deal is good. This one is hot. It will get missed by many who are not interested in just the Pyrex.

aarzi said:   zaxdude said:   or, you could get this for $34 (same storage set but with a normally priced $30 slow cooker):

You should start a new topic. OP's deal is good. This one is hot. It will get missed by many who are not interested in just the Pyrex.

There is already a topic on it that was started last December -- didn't get much traction it seemed:

Topic Link

I just found it now too after your suggestion to start a new topic -- didn't want to start a new topic if someone had beaten me too it. I don't know if it's a good idea to create another topic. The prices is the same ($34).

I got this 5 years ago and I'm disappointed in the lids. The edges are cracking and breaking. Also, they claim to be microwave safe, but one of mine was damaged in the microwave.

Pyrex glass quality has gone downhill... They break easily now.

out of stock

dkd711 said:   Pyrex glass quality has gone downhill... They break easily now.

yep. I heard the European version is still good. Americans demand the lowest price, and they gave it to us by cutting quality materials out of it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014