• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.sho.com/sho/order/rebate

To receive your $25 prepaid debit card, complete and print the form on this page or write your name and address on a 3x5 card and mail it along with your three (3) month's paid service bill dated between 1/1/2013 and 3/31/2014 indicating that you have paid your new Showtime subscription to: $25 Showtime National Rebate Program, Dept. SHO, P.O. Box 430796, El Paso, TX 88543-0796. Offer available to new Showtime subscribers only. Minimum of 3 months Showtime subscription required. Limit 1 Showtime offer per household in any 12-month period. This cannot be combined with any other offer. Prepaid card will be mailed to you within 8-12 weeks after the receipt of docs. Keep a copy for your files. Card can be used wherever Visa prepaid debit card is accepted. To obtain cash from your card, visit a participating Visa member bank and present your card and ID. Your response must be postmarked by 4/14/2014 and received by 4/28/2014.

Member Summary

showtime
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I am not a new subscriber but I believe they may still accept the rebate.

Just for reference -- was there a 2012 rebate that can be posted for those who may have gotten this late last year?

zapy said:   Just for reference -- was there a 2012 rebate that can be posted for those who may have gotten this late last year?

yes, try a search on here or on google. not sure the deadline to submit for 2012.

there was also one for STARZ.

Tried the search but timed out / errored. Maybe something to do with my sloppy connection here at home. Having internet issues.

Thanks

Everyone watch Dexter.

zapy said:   Thanks OP. I am not a new subscriber but I believe they may still accept the rebate.

I have submitted this rebate every 6 months for 5+ years without issue.

iamDTS said:   Everyone watch Dexter.

Which returns in June this year.

Thanks OP. I just signed up for Dish and am getting 3 months free of Showtime (along with the other premium movie channels), so I will try this in June when my 3 months + 3 billing periods of paying for it are up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014