• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GET FREE ADMISSION to your favorite family attractions. That’s Value Sense. [scottbrand.com]

http://www.scottbrand.com/offer/familyfun

With the Scott® Free Admission Family Fun Pass, you get a free admission to your favorite attractions, such as miniature golf, go-carting, bowling, zoos, museums and many more.

We’re constantly adding new attractions so check back often for more fun.

Vouchers expire 90 days from the time of receipt. Limited time offer. Other restrictions apply; please see offer Terms and Conditions.

sjsfan op

Member Summary

attractions (395.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Great find OP, time for some old school roller skating!!

Since when has a roller rink ever charged to watch,this is BS

I had 2 places that came up for me that were in reasonable driving distance, both were for roller skating places. I was really hoping for miniature golf or go-karts, or even ice-skating would have been great. Thanks anyways OP

I did end up with a couple Scotts coupons though. more valuable than the admission.

There really isn't much in terms of attractions here.

If you are a stay at home mom there are passes for a free week at a MyGym location - which seems like a good activity.

All Reno has is a free roller rink admission (skates extra) and, to add insult to injury, when I clicked on venue it took me to a Scott error page.

So...you can't search to see what's in your area without signing up? Or is it just that their "search" button on that page is searching their entire site? Or were there just no facilities in my area?

2 passes to a roller rink
Skate rental not included. Participation of listed RSA venues may vary. Please call skating centers to verify participation and operator restrictions before attending.

Lame

nothing fun !! just skate places !!

Congo mini golf in central florida....

nankyn said:   Congo mini golf in central florida....
Which would be great if it wasn't "One Per Group". So make sure you go with people that don't mind paying $13.50 each, LOL.

ilikewhatisee said:   nankyn said:   Congo mini golf in central florida....
Which would be great if it wasn't "One Per Group". So make sure you go with people that don't mind paying $13.50 each, LOL.

or by yourself if you are looking to work on your putt-putt game

ilikewhatisee said:   nankyn said:   Congo mini golf in central florida....

Went to the East Orlando location a few weeks ago. It was $10 before 6pm if I remember correctly. Better than the ghetto ones in Cocoa Beach. Just be a multiple group of one.

Thanks OP.

Thanks, OP!

Two roller rinks, skates not included--utterly useless as there's no point in going anyplace I need to rent footgear. I gave up ice skating in my teens because I outgrew their largest skates and I didn't go often enough to warrant having my own. (And I've gone up two more size since then.)

One child ticket to a wax museum. We're a child-free couple!

Thanks, OP. In Philly it includes the Academy of Natural Sciences, which is amazing and is a $15 value. We will definitely be taking advantage of this!

Speaking of Philadelphia, it also offers free admission to the Bucks County Zoo in Warminster.

Unfortunately, it closed in 2011.

For the entire San Francisco Bay Area, you have your choice of roller rinks, or several locations of a chain of gyms I've never even heard of where you can get a free week if you buy a membership for 50% off "normal" price.

I'd say this deal is...

not good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014