• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Add any full price pair of Vans to your cart and use code WUW249 for 30% off. A free pair of Active socks and a Vans checker bag will automatically be added to your cart. Spend $75 or more for free shipping. I was able to meet the $75 requirement by purchasing a gift card for a future purchase. This is a One Day Only offer (1/23).

The deal was broken down like this in my cart:

- 30% Off all Footwear *not valid with any other offer
- Free Vans Checkered Bag with any Regular priced Vans purchase *While supplies last (-$9.99)
- Free black Active socks with any reg. price shoe purchase. *While supplies last (-$6.99)
- Free Shipping on all Gift Cards *continental US only

Vans shoes on Active.com

30% off

On a side note: I also added 5 pairs of Active socks for $25 to get closer to the $75 minimum. Their socks are my absolute favorite for the gym, running, skateboarding, or just every day wear. They're very comfortable, durable, and stylish.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Vans

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014