• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Target online today only at checkout use promo code 20GIFTCARD...only items in Men, Womens and Children items...

Member Summary

Spend $100 today online at Target and get $20 gift card
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not valid on sale/clearance items either.

If you buy online and return in store - will they want the GC back?

Guess it doesn't apply to baby furniture!

BenH said:   If you buy online and return in store - will they want the GC back?Nope. They are too dum, and lack experience because no one has tried to scam them before. Go for it.

With asinine replies like that you want to bill yourself as a "graceful member" ?

Every deal is different - as this was actually ringing up as a gift card - I don't know if an in-store return would have coded it as connected. I know for in-store purchases they are generally tied in and if you attempt a return on a GC eligible item they will discount the GC amount. I was curious for some *valid* input from anyone doing an online promotion to in-store return.

Also, when trying to seem snarky and condescending in your replies, you should at least use spell-check.

aarzi said:   BenH said:   If you buy online and return in store - will they want the GC back?Nope. They are too dum, and lack experience because no one has tried to scam them before. Go for it.

Ugh. Title seemed to imply that it included everything on the site.

Megalomac said:   Ugh. Title seemed to imply that it included everything on the site.

you may want to add more to your title next time OP (or edit the current one). i too thought it was everything

aarzi said:   BenH said:   If you buy online and return in store - will they want the GC back?Nope. They are too dum, and lack experience because no one has tried to scam them before. Go for it.

Target has a best checking system, when you return it..it looks. At history of your transaction...

BenH said:   With asinine replies like that you want to bill yourself as a "graceful member" ?

Every deal is different - as this was actually ringing up as a gift card - I don't know if an in-store return would have coded it as connected. I know for in-store purchases they are generally tied in and if you attempt a return on a GC eligible item they will discount the GC amount. I was curious for some *valid* input from anyone doing an online promotion to in-store return.

Also, when trying to seem snarky and condescending in your replies, you should at least use spell-check.

Every deal is different? *valid* input? Curious?
Curious???
What you are saying, Sir, is that not only are you hoping to cheat Target out of the card, you want someone else to do the dirty work for you before you get off your lazy ass to do it yourself!

As four spill chick, done knead it when responding to dum people.

What I love is when I click onto a thread looking for deal information and instead what I find is a pissing match.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014