Costco Coupons Jan 31 Feb 24

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
this is where i usally come to take a look
at them, i didn't find these posted. atleast the search did not return any hits.

http://costco-coupons.com/

you may have to scroll up, looks the web page is designed to show the active coupons.

Member Summary

Costco Coupons Jan 31 – Feb 24 (400.59kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yup that is true fat wallet is good for posting the deals ahead of time so i can plane accordingly

cyruskaker12 (Feb. 15, 2013 @ 12:12p) |

What's going on with the new coupon book for March?!

gusk1200 (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 6:24p) |

I've been waiting too. Looked here and there ... nowhere seen yet.

TeeSemmel (Feb. 28, 2013 @ 8:25p) |

UPDATED SCANS IN POSTS BELOW.
  • Also categorized in:

Thank you for the heads up.

When they go live, they will show up online here

update: they are showing up on the website as of now (1/28/13) Don't forget the coupons will be valid starting the 31st!

Thanks!

thanks

When I open the OP's link I see the Jan 2-27 coupons.

joe254 said:   When I open the OP's link I see the Jan 2-27 coupons.

Here's a copy (Jan31-Feb24) in .pdf format. Sorry some duplicate pages, not greatest image quality, but should be quite usable.

This month includes $70 off four Michelin tires.

-----

> Edits 01/24/13:
1. See improved .pdf posted today, below in this thread.
2. Two new pages received, posted below in this thread.
3. Combined .pdf added as attach file here, V3 PDF, with the improved images and the two additional pages.

Now shows $3 off $9 KS Take 'N Bake Pizza, $4 of Salmon, $10 off Mobil 1 Motor Oil, and coupons for smoke alarms, laminate flooring and much more. Enjoy and be safe !

you may have to scroll up, looks the web page is designed to show the active coupons first.

Thanks OP.

horizon6 said:   

Have you ever gotten tires done here before? Are they expensive to have mounted or do they often include all of that?

yaijic said:   horizon6 said:   

Have you ever gotten tires done here before? Are they expensive to have mounted or do they often include all of that?

I believe it is $9 per tire for mounting and disposal of your old tires. At least that is what it was in NJ 2 years back. I would check with your local COstco.

The attached .pdf should be an improved version of the one from yesterday.

Offers include Michelin tires, $70 off four.

Dang, $160 for a 4TB USB3 drive? Seems legit to me...

thx for reminding me that the jan coupons are about to expire.

still need to buy Turbo Tax fed+state with $10 coupon.

or are there cheaper places?

yaijic said:   horizon6 said:   

Yes.
Now prices are quoted separately from mounting, etc.; tire price previously including mounting, etc and if you wanted just the tire the "labor" charge was subtracted.
Mounting, etc. labor price in our area and expect elsewhere is very reasonable. "Package" includes tire lifetime balancing/mounting/rotating/road hazard.
Have Costco Michelins now.

If you can wait on getting tires, Costco occasionally has a coupon that is the usual $70 plus free or $30 off installation. Whatever, it is effectively $100 off. I have seen this coupon at least twice in the last couple of years. It seems to appear once or twice a year.

to much... 40/tb is the going rate !

yoregano said:   If you can wait on getting tires, Costco occasionally has a coupon that is the usual $70 plus free or $30 off installation. Whatever, it is effectively $100 off. I have seen this coupon at least twice in the last couple of years. It seems to appear once or twice a year.

Good point. Usually the $30 installation has been paired with $70 off Bridgestone tires. Some here have in the past expressed a preference for one manufacturer or another while others may not have a brand preference. "Coupon" brand has usual switched between the two every other booklet.

Of course, when you NEED tires, you should get them if the car will be driven!

yoregano said:   If you can wait on getting tires, Costco occasionally has a coupon that is the usual $70 plus free or $30 off installation. Whatever, it is effectively $100 off. I have seen this coupon at least twice in the last couple of years. It seems to appear once or twice a year.
It was last November for Bridgestone tires only. I only buy Michelin tires so I did not take advantage of that.

That popcorn deal is great. At $12ish for a box of 40 (30 cents ea) down to 20 cents ea - gonna have get that a couple of times.

zubrin said:   yoregano said:   If you can wait on getting tires, Costco occasionally has a coupon that is the usual $70 plus free or $30 off installation. Whatever, it is effectively $100 off. I have seen this coupon at least twice in the last couple of years. It seems to appear once or twice a year.
It was last November for Bridgestone tires only. I only buy Michelin tires so I did not take advantage of that.

Yes, maybe it only applies to Bridgestone tires. The offer did appear at least once before, sometime in 2011, because that is when I used it.

Two more "Super" pages, supplements previous post, attached in .pdf format.

$3 off $9 SuperBowl K.S. Pepperoni Take-'N-Bake Pizza
$4 off Salmon w/Omega 3s to make up for the pizza
$10 off Mobil 1 6qt. Motor Oil to get you to the tail-gate party
Fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, laminate flooring, etc. etc. to keep the house safe during the in-home party and home improvements after the game.

horizon6 said:   joe254 said:   When I open the OP's link I see the Jan 2-27 coupons.

the current offer has michelin tires offer. I was waiting for 70 off bridgestone

csr said:   horizon6 said:   joe254 said:   When I open the OP's link I see the Jan 2-27 coupons.

the current offer has michelin tires offer. I was waiting for 70 off bridgestone

Guess: Likely a March 2013 offer on Bridgestones; brand usually alternates every other booklets.

So far the installation discount came only with Bridgestone tires. Unlikely to be different next time around.

Thank you. Great deals.

The coupon on jelly beans is not helpful for my new year's resolution

yurgreat said:   thx for reminding me that the jan coupons are about to expire.

still need to buy Turbo Tax fed+state with $10 coupon.

or are there cheaper places?

BB has $10 off + $10 GC. I bought my software this week (I was also using the $50 off $100 Mastercard coupon too)!

bozo007 said:   The coupon on jelly beans is not helpful for my new year's resolution

Sorry. It'll help take a little off your hips, but not as much as without the coupon.
Or maybe the coupon for Green Tea Fat Burner could help with the resolution?

cheapblood said:   to much... 40/tb is the going rate !Higher math? $160/4 TB = $40/TB

I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

Bchdrum22 said:   I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

A mechanic friend told me the Costco Michelin tires are specially made for Costco and are of a lower quality. Do you know if that is the case?

Thanks

jfgary said:   Bchdrum22 said:   I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

A mechanic friend told me the Costco Michelin tires are specially made for Costco and are of a lower quality. Do you know if that is the case?

Your mechanic friend is either not a friend and trying to get your business or just poorly informed. It would be ILLEGAL for Costco to sell the same model tire that other stores sell and not have it be the exact same tire.

That said, Costco may stock Costco-specific Michelin tires, just like Discount Tire may. If you compare the specs (warranty, load range, and speed rating), that's what matters.

Bchdrum22 said:   I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

Now is the best time to buy because prices are going DOWN on Feb 1st?

They have their house brand Michelin tires which are also supplied to Sam's Club. It's the defender xt and the x-radial lt 2. They have the same exact specs as the defender and the ltx m/s 2. The only real difference is the name, they both have the same mileage warranties. They are also priced lower too.

EradicateSpam said:   Bchdrum22 said:   I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

Surely if the prices are gong down in Feb it would be better to buy then?!?!?

ekinx said:   EradicateSpam said:   Bchdrum22 said:   I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

Surely if the prices are gong down in Feb it would be better to buy then?!?!?

To beat a dead horse, presumably the initial advice, if their is to be a Feb. 1 price drop, would be don't rush in on the first day of the new coupons, Jan 31st, wait till day two, and don't use the current coupon now that is in effect in January. of course, one might want to confirm that the Feb. 1 action will be a price decrease rather than an increase. Also likely Costco would do an adjustment on those bought now and had a price decrease next week; ask at tire center and perhaps you'll get more details that are better than mere speculation.

jfgary said:   Bchdrum22 said:   I work at Costco in the tire center. This is the best time to buy Michelin tires because majority of them are going down in price February 1st.

Nonsense.

Thank you very much! please continue to keep these info coming in the future I share the membership with my brother and I don't get the coupon book. Seeing it on FW helps to plan ahead and if it's worthed to get my hand on one of the coupons. (the Chicago's costco is very nasty on giving the coupon book out, saying it's reserved for new members only)

Skipping 18 Messages...
gusk1200 said:   What's going on with the new coupon book for March?!

I've been waiting too. Looked here and there ... nowhere seen yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014