Costco Coupons Jan 31 Feb 24

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Waidada said:   Thank you very much! please continue to keep these info coming in the future I share the membership with my brother and I don't get the coupon book. Seeing it on FW helps to plan ahead and if it's worthed to get my hand on one of the coupons. (the Chicago's costco is very nasty on giving the coupon book out, saying it's reserved for new members only)

Sorry to hear Chicago Warehouse is as you describe, perhaps a talk with the manager is in order. Doesn't have to be "cold" in Chicago, at least not inside a Costco Warehouse Many Costco Warehouses are much more accommodating than what you've experienced, they have copies of the booklet readily available and no need to present physical coupons to the cashier.

Also, you might suggest that your brother join FW, no charge, and post the coupons when he has early access to them. The Post Office delivers on different days to different places and many here appreciate advance notice of the coupon deals so we can plan ahead on purchases.

Most of the warehouses will give you a price adjustment as long the purchase is within 30 days. So you could buy the tires now and then come back for the price adjustment after February 1st.

bump!

yurgreat said:   thx for reminding me that the jan coupons are about to expire.

still need to buy Turbo Tax fed+state with $10 coupon.

or are there cheaper places?

If you missed TurboTax deal (like I did, was too busy), there's nothing to worry about. You can still buy it cheaper than Costco coupon price at Amazon. No need for shipping either, if you don't have prime - you can choose a downloadable version.

My wife's laptop is on the fritz, so thinking about buying her a Lenovo U410:
- 3rd gen, i7 CPU
- Win8
- 1TB + 24GB SSD
$699

I researched the laptop a bit, and it looks like Lenovo finally fixed the WiFi issue, and the rest of the specs are a great bang for the buck.

Waidada said:   Seeing it on FW helps to plan ahead and if it's worthed to get my hand on one of the coupons. (the Chicago's costco is very nasty on giving the coupon book out, saying it's reserved for new members only)Their copies may be reserved for new members since existing members should be receiving it in the mail! In any event, you don't need the book anymore since the discounts are automatic.

billrubin said:   Waidada said:   Seeing it on FW helps to plan ahead and if it's worthed to get my hand on one of the coupons. (the Chicago's costco is very nasty on giving the coupon book out, saying it's reserved for new members only)Their copies may be reserved for new members since existing members should be receiving it in the mail! In any event, you don't need the book anymore since the discounts are automatic.

Costco employee here. Sorry for the cold reception. Our warehouse has stacks on stacks and happily gives them out to anyone. Cross the border to Indiana for as many free coupon books as you want!

p.s. Bags of 100 ct. Orbit gum just went on clearance for 2.97 fyi

newlin99 said:   

Nice, are these the individually packaged pieces? I was looking at a couple weeks ago but thought it was way too expensive, guess i wasn't the only one.
Planing a trip to Costco today, will have to take a second look. Thanks for heads-up

freakinout said:   newlin99 said:   

Nice, are these the individually packaged pieces? I was looking at a couple weeks ago but thought it was way too expensive, guess i wasn't the only one.
Planing a trip to Costco today, will have to take a second look. Thanks for heads-up

Yep, individually wrapped.

How much is the Cadet Duck Breasts 2.5 pounds after the $3 coupon?

I was going to buy it on Amazon for $25 but it seems high.

1. How do these coupons work?
It is enough to buy particular product (which is listed in the coupon book) and the discount will be applied automatically?
Or do I have to have a hard copy of the coupon in my hand, at a time of shopping?

2. I am new to Costco, I am a prime member and I am the one who get the coupon books.
Do you know, if one discount was applied during first shopping, then next time when I shop the same product again, will the discount apply once again? (Of course I shop
within expiration period of particular code). Or these codes works only once per membership?

Thanks

nice they post them on their site now that is great!

Shadows04 said:   1. How do these coupons work?
It is enough to buy particular product (which is listed in the coupon book) and the discount will be applied automatically?
Or do I have to have a hard copy of the coupon in my hand, at a time of shopping?

2. I am new to Costco, I am a prime member and I am the one who get the coupon books.
Do you know, if one discount was applied during first shopping, then next time when I shop the same product again, will the discount apply once again? (Of course I shop
within expiration period of particular code). Or these codes works only once per membership?

Thanks

1. Depends on your Costco location. Most locations, the cashier has a copy of coupon barcode (it's the same for all items in the book) by the register and will just scan that. This will apply any relevant coupons to your receipt. You might have to prompt the cashier to scan the coupon, it's not an automatic thing they do. I've had a cashier who demanded I physically give them the coupons and tear them from the booklet, but this is very rare. I've shopped at Costco for several years and only had that happen once.

2. The coupons work as many times as you buy the product within the active period. It doesn't matter if you buy it every day for 5 days or buy 5 boxes in one shopping trip. Most of the coupons do have item limits, but I believe the limit only applies at the time of the purchase.

Nice, but I've been using the costco app to see the coupon deals.

cyruskaker12 said:   nice they post them on their site now that is great!

yeah, but they always wait till the start date

yup that is true fat wallet is good for posting the deals ahead of time so i can plane accordingly

What's going on with the new coupon book for March?!

gusk1200 said:   What's going on with the new coupon book for March?!

I've been waiting too. Looked here and there ... nowhere seen yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014