• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All haircuts are $8.99 until January 31.

Facebook post here: http://www.facebook.com/GreatClips/posts/10151402882240081

And don't forget to save time with their Online Check-In.

Update: $6.99 reported in Austin TX, Orlando FL, and Seattle/Tacoma.

Member Summary

Great Clips $8.99 until 1/31/2013
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The page you requested was not found.

link corrected.

link still dead

Sorry, not sure what's going on. I'm new to posting, but it's just a link to the great clips facebook page where they posted about this deal.

link works.. nice

Austin tx area 6.99 no coupons needed. It was in the weekly ads flyer in the mail yesterday from 1/23 to 1/31

so is in orlando fl

mkrr said:   Austin tx area 6.99 no coupons needed. It was in the weekly ads flyer in the mail yesterday from 1/23 to 1/31

I think I got a coupon in the mail for the $6.99 haircut. Bummed me a bit because I got the $7.99 cut at Fantastic Sams the day before.

craig001 said:   I think I got a coupon in the mail for the $6.99 haircut. Bummed me a bit because I got the $7.99 cut at Fantastic Sams the day before.What is the return policy at Fantastic Sams?

Page not found for me either, nor can I find any mention of this on their facebook page. And for a buck more Fantastic Sam's is a great deal for a shampoo after the cut.

Whats the difference between a good and bad hair cut?

Two weeks?

http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-79300-400-Color-Complete-Haircutting/...

if you live in austin, tx, great clips have a sale thru feb. 1st for $6.99 (no coupon needed.)

Same with Seattle/Tacoma.

javad said:   so is in orlando fl

mkrr said:   Austin tx area 6.99 no coupons needed. It was in the weekly ads flyer in the mail yesterday from 1/23 to 1/31

Thanks but I'm very happy to go to a real barber who knows how to use scissors and a straight razor. Support your barbers!

The online checkin is going to cause fights. I recently waltzed right in and sat down in crowded great clips and a father who had been waiting with his kids for like 45 minutes went nuts yelling at the staff. He was none too pleased I bypassed the crowded waiting area.

Oh well buddy, get on the list. The lady who cut my hair said the online checkin is a nightmare because people don't understand how it works.

partybag said:   link still dead
works with MS Internet Explorer
doesn't work with Mozila FireFox

link doesn't work for me in either IE or firefox- WTH?

I'm able to see the posts here:
https://www.facebook.com/GreatClips?ref=stream
however, I have to be logged out of FB to see it. Both Chrome and IE work fine for me, but have to be logged out of FB.

The most recent posts advertise $4.99, $5.99, $8.99, $7.99, $6.99, $7.99 haircuts since Wed. This certainly is a strange promo, but I'd still like to know if anyone got the $4.99 haircut most recently advertised (for now).

I've attached a PDF of the first 3 pages of the FB page.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014