• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Preorder any of the following games and get $20 back in Amazon credit after the game ships (Same deal as WalMart):

Dead Space 3
Crysis 3
Sim City
Army of Two

From CAG.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

games (18.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bah no Bioshock yet?

The Amazon link only lists a PC version for SIM CITY. However, I think that it will also have the Macintosh version in it as well.
After a quick internet search, I found no reference to the company releasing a Macintosh version in a box separate from the PC version.

Before you buy SimCity, make sure you've read up on the complaints concerning online play, DRM, requirements of being online, no single-player, dumbed-down gameplay, and more.

Before you buy Sim City, make sure you check what version you are buying. You only get the $20 credit with the physical version, not the download version.

Fizzter said:   Before you buy SimCity, make sure you've read up on the complaints concerning online play, DRM, requirements of being online, no single-player, dumbed-down gameplay, and more.

I am confused - there's no single player in Sim City? For a game like Call of Duty, I can understand but Sim City? How do you play online-only Sim City?

sygyzy said:   Fizzter said:   Before you buy SimCity, make sure you've read up on the complaints concerning online play, DRM, requirements of being online, no single-player, dumbed-down gameplay, and more.

I am confused - there's no single player in Sim City? For a game like Call of Duty, I can understand but Sim City? How do you play online-only Sim City?

It's single player, but you're required to be connected to the internet to play at all. There's just no one else in your game with you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014