• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

basket
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They had these (other brand with the red box) at my local Dollar Tree dollar store… just a heads up.

I saw these on the Dollar Tree website, but have not been able to locate them in-store. What products are they kept with?

These look to me like they will be a nightmare to clean. Every single ring is a contact point for stuff to stick. Anyone own one of these who can give more info?

They are! ALL collapsible ones are. And you don't need a collapsible one, because the non- can just sit in the pot when not in use, taking up no extra space.

aarzi said:   They are! ALL collapsible ones are

These are not too bad, obviously just a steamer, not a fryer. You just have to pull away one "leaf" at a time and get a bottle brush under it. As long as you rinse it off after use you can just toss it in the dishwasher. The problem I have is forgetting to do that, and then it becomes a nightmare to clean.

If one uses OP's as a steamer, then it becomes something less of a nightmare to clean.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014